꧁꧂

"no ariella, i'm not gonna delete that. why? because i don't have to. we aren't even together anymore. what about your sneak dissing ass post?" i heard megumi say outside my room door, while in the phone. "this has nothing to do with y/n, okay. we still wouldn't be together."

"ariella. that's one crazy bitch." nobara commented, eating her food. "talk about obsessed."

"yea. fushiguro broke up with her months ago, and she's still trying to get him back." yuuji added. "she's todo's cousin and she goes to kyoto. she scares me."

"well she doesn't scare me and if she wanna see me about anything she can." i shrugged.

"ari do not come up here. deadass. i'm not playing. what do you mean you're already here? yes she's here but you're not gonna see her. she'll probably beat your ass, and i don't want to hear you complain about it." megumi said, raising his voice slightly. "don't hang up on me. ari, ariella! fuck!" he said, before opening the door again.

"you good guro?" i asked.

"yeah. i gotta go handle some shit. i'll be back." he replied. he grabbed his stuff and walked out, or more so stormed out.

"i gotta see this shit." i scrambled to get up. i grabbed my shoes from the side of the bed and put them on.

"no, no! y/n!" nobara laughed, trying to stop me. "she's psycho."

"she's met her motherfuckin match. try me up if she wants to." i said, before quietly following the path megumi took. i could hear the other two following me laughing. i smiled at them and shushed them.

once i saw megumi, i scoffed, walking closer. i only stopped once i got a glace at the girl.

ariella was gorgeous. her long black hair casacded down her back and you could see that she had a peek-a-boo dye, hiding the blue. she was slimmer but she has a slight curve to her. she has freckles and her pink lips naturally pouted. her brown, doe eyes stared at megumi as she silently tried to get her way.

"megumi, don't be mad. i had to see you." she whined, grabbing his arm.

"go home." he said, snatching his arm away. "i don't want you here."

"aw, megs. you're still mad at me?" she asked. "is it because of noritoshi?"

"yes. i have every right to be pissed at you for cheating on me, ari." megumi angerly said.

"tea." i mumbled. nobara and yuuji both nodded in agreement.

"i can't believe this. i never knew." yuuji said.

"he dumped her and gave us no explanation why." nobara added

"can i beat her ass?" i asked. i went to walk over to them but yuuji grabbed my arm.

"cheat is such a strong word, megs." she said, rubbing his bicep. he snatched his arm from her in disgust.

"i walked in on him giving you head. don't really know how else that could've perceived." he said. "don't fucking gaslight me."

"okay! okay, i'm sorry." she defensively said. "but being with that fucking bitch is crossing the line, megumi."

"who? y/n?" he asked.

"is that the whore's name? i don't care." ariella rolled her eyes.

"watch your fucking mouth, ariella." megumi defended me.

"who the fuck is she to you anyways? she's just a dead sorcerer's kid who thinks she's all that because of who her daddy was and the fact she's friends with gojo. she's nothing." she said, venom in her tone. "just trying to live in her dad and gojo's shadows."