Chapter Four: Looming Thunder

Start from the beginning

"No, pinhead." Kapri said. "How much fun could we have?" She whispered.

"Our plan to infiltrate the Rangers is on schedule, Lothor." Crimson said.

"I don't care much for schedules." Lothor said. "You see, I am a results-oriented evil genius."

"Don't rush us, we know what we're doing." Navy said.

"How dare you speak to Lothor that way." Zurgane said. "Bow and show some respect."

"While you're out there getting that latte, could you bring me a non-fat cappuccino with extra sugar?" Violet joked.

Marah and Kapri giggled.

"Oh, see if they have those muffins tops, they're sweet." Choobo added.

"Why you-!" Zurgane said, as he was about to grab Violet, but Crimson got between them. Navy prepares to grab his weapon.

"Enough!" Lothor said, as he stood up. "How many times do I have to tell you? There's no 'I' in team."

"Yes, sir." Zurgane said.

"Rangers, go. Do what you have to." Lothor said. "But remember. I won't wait forever."

"They are so yummy." Marah said.

"Yummy with a swoon." Kapri said.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

Max POV

Me, Shane, Tori and Cam were looking at the monitor about the new monster, and Dustin arrives.

"He's at the quarry." Cam said.

"On it." I said.

We stood in place.

"Ready?" Shane asked.

"Ready." Tori and Dustin said.

"Ninja Storm, Ranger Form! Ha!" We shouted, and we spun our Wind Morphers, and we Morphed.

"Power of-"

"Earth!"

"Air!"

"Water!"

"Ice!"

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

The four of us arrived at the location, and fired at Terramole.

"Hey! Molehead!" Tori and I shouted.

"Hey!" Shane said.

"We don't dig, what you've been up to!" Dustin said.

"Oh yeah?" Terramole said. "Well, I'm guessing about a spandex, that your job to stop me. Catch me if you can!" He said, and went underground.

"Where'd he go?" Shane said.

"You wanna take a wild guess?" Tori said.

"Holy moly!" Dustin said.

"This is not good!" I said.

Terramole appeared from behind us, and we got attacked.

"All right! Dig this, dirt boy!" Dustin said. "Ninja Dirt Dive!" He shouted, and went underground.

"Dustin!" Shane shouted.

"Be careful!" Tori and I shouted.

Dustin got thrown back to the surface.

"That was down dirty!" Dustin said. We got to him. And Terramole resurfaced.

"Terramole in the house!" Terramole said. "Watch and learn, Rangers! I'm gonna trash your city from the inside out!" He said, and went back underground.