1

'Chachu chachu wake up' My sleep was disturbed by this  3-4 year girl who was sitting on my torso and ruffling my hair while shouting in my ears.

'Who are you?' I asked trying to get her off me.

I lifted her with my arms and put her on the ground and looked underneath my blanket to check if I was dressed or not before getting out of the bed.

'Chachu are you angry with your Sammy? I know you are upset that I slept last night without wishing you good night. I'm sorry.' she kissed my cheek wrapping her arms around my neck.

I tried recollecting the events that occurred the previous night but my mind was blank.

Was I with Jenny last night? And is this Sammy her niece? But no Jenny lives alone!

I don't recognise my clothes, the bed and the room.

Ignoring the little girl's chatter, I looked around the room and spotted a photo frame on the wall.

It was Anushka Sharma that actor from rab ne bana di jodi. But she looked older in the frame.

Is that how she looks without makeup?

But why am I in her room? We didn't  talk to each other even once then how did we sleep together?

I got out off the bed and went into the washroom.

My focus suddenly fell on my arms and saw a tattoo on my left upper arm and I was damn sure that I don't have any tattoos.

I looked into the mirror as I was about to wash my face and my reflection appeared to be older than what I actually look like.

My fully grown beard, the few white strands, my fully fit body, nothing looked like me.

What's happening? Did I do drugs last night?

Is this all a dream? It has to be cause there's no way this can all be true!

I washed my face and my eyes and looked into the mirror again to see myself and the outcome was no different than earlier.

'Vi come out yaar! Even I woke up and got freshened up, what's wrong with you?' I heard a male voice.

Nobody calls me Vi, who could this person be?

I opened the washroom door and saw a man who might be in his thirties with a baby in his arms.

He resembled Rohit Sharma, my teammate a bit.

'Dada' the baby in his arms said looking at me and threw her hands onto me.

Dada means dad right?

What the fuck is wrong? A girl comes and calls me chachu and now I'm dada and my teammate calls me Vi and not to forget the Anushka Sharma's photo.

Wait, are Anushka Sharma and Rohit Sharma married and these two girls are their daughters and maybe I came to sleep here last night.

Yes, this must be it.

'Hello Rohit.' I greeted him.

'Why are you angry with me Vi? What did I do now? Wait, did you get to know that I forgot your shoes at the shoot? I'm sorry, don't be angry with me. I'll buy you a new pair.

And I know Ronaldo autographed on that, I'll go meet him and get the new shoes autographed too and also anything else as compensation.

Now please don't be angry with me. Please please please.

Vami, baby tell your dad to not get upset please.' he spoke in one breath without giving me a chance to speak.

I just called him Rohit and nothing else why is he overreacting?

And why is he referring me as her dad? I don't even have a proper girlfriend.

And who's Ronaldo? Such a weird name it is!

'Idiot, say something ' he slapped me and immediately rubbed it and said, 'Sorry sorry that was out of habit.  Talk something Vi!' he sighed.

'I want some water.' I walked out of the room.

'The kitchen is on the left. Why are you going straight?' I heard his voice from the room I came out from and I changed my direction.

I walked into the kitchen and saw manager Ritika and Anushka Sharma and both of them again, like me and Rohit Sharma looked older.

But what is Ritika doing in their house? Is she managing them now?

'Vi, you woke up! I was wondering if you have gone into coma.' Ritika chuckled at her own joke.

'He drank too much last night. Honestly I've never seen him drinking this much in the last 9 years. Did you see him do that anytime before we fell in love?' Nush asked her while chopping vegetables.

'He would do that earlier but cut it off along with carbs.' Rits replied.

Last nine years? Nine years ago I'm thirteen years old!

And "we fell in love"?

I don't remember cutting carbs from my diet. Who could live without eating carbs?

'Have this orange juice and lots of water. You'll be fine by afternoon bubs.' Anushka Sharma handed me a glass of orange juice and pecked lightly on my lips.

WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE DO? HOW CAN SHE KISS ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT? AND WHY IS RITIKA NOT OBJECTING HER?

SHE IS MARRIED TO ROHIT SHARMA AND HOW CAN SHE KISS ME?

Wait, am I that irresistible?

'You look so uncomfortable. What's wrong?' Rits asked.

WHAT IS RIGHT HERE?

'Nothing. I'm fine.  I should probably sleep for some time.' I said.

'Sleep in our bedroom. Why are you going into the guest room again?' Anushka asked.

"Our room"?

Wait wait wait, she said we fell in love and then kissed me and now "our room" so she and Rohit are definitely not married to each other.

By any chance am I married to her?

'Yeah sure.' I was confused about which room to go in.

'What are you thinking so much? Get inside and sleep.' Anushka came to me and asked pointing towards the room to our right and I went into that room.

I immediately closed the door behind me. I needed to be alone until I figure out what's happening with me.

The phone on the table chimed and I took it into my hands to see what it was. 

I saw the date and it read
May 15th 2022

What the heck? This can't be 2022! Something is wrong, something is seriously wrong!

And here's the first chapter. I hope this is good enough and interesting.

See you soon!

Stay safe and happy ❤️