1.

Bunny's p.o.v.

I woke up to the pounding headache that is my life so far and snoozed my alarm. "Why did I want to do this again" I said to myself as I rolled out of my bed. "Why can't I just be lonely forever" I said as I walked into the bathroom. I heard a fist pounding on my front door and I walk to answer it. "Why are you here Vaeda, I thought we would meet up at the bar" I said as my best friend barged her way into my home. "I came to make sure you weren't gonna flake" Vaeda said as she flopped on my couch.

"I gotta finish getting ready to go, I would say make yourself at home but I see you already did" I said before heading back into the bathroom. I got in a quick shower before Vaeda began to yell impatiently at me. "I'm getting dressed now okay" I said as I walked into my closet so I could find something nice to wear. I settled on a pair of black jeans, a cropped tank top, and a pair of black pumps. "Let me put on some lipstick and then we can go" I said as I applied a bold red. "How do I look" I said as I walked down the hallway to my living room.

"Smoking as always" Vaeda said as she grabbed her jacket and we made our way out the door. "Let's just take my car" Vaeda said as we both walked over to the white jeep. The ride to the bar was oddly quiet, well until Vaeda broke the silence with a deeply uncomfortable question. "Have you been careful, you escaped so you gotta keep it on the down low" Vaeda said as I tuned her out. Though my mind couldn't help but relive those painful memories.

"Who are you texting Bunny?" Rylan yelled as he grabbed my wrist causing me to drop my phone. "It's just a coworker Rylan, please let go, you're hurting me" I cried as he threw me down. "You don't need him, I'm the only person you'll ever need" Rylan bellowed as he threw a vase directly in my face.

I had to get seven stitches along my eyebrow that night. "Earth to Buns, we're here" Vaeda said causing me to snap back to reality. "Uh, sorry, I-" I said before Vaeda cut me off. "You never need to explain anything to me" she said as we got out of the car and walked into the bar. "Promise you'll at least try to have fun" Vaeda said as she ordered us shots. "I promise" I said as I downed a shot. We spent the next half hour downing shots and laughing.

"Hey, nice tats" a man said as he walked towards us. "Thanks" I responded as I held up my pointer finger to show him the little tattooed bunny that was etched there. "Got a thing for bunnies?" He asked as he pointed to the abstract bunny on my shoulder. "I do actually" I answered. "Wanna talk more at my table?" He asked me as he leaned on the bar. "Sure" I said as he helped me off the bar stool. "I never caught your name" I said as I took a seat. "I never caught yours either. "My name is bunny, and you are?" I asked him. "Ryker" he answered as he lit a cigarette.

"You're a real nice girl bunny, why are you in a place like this" Ryker asked me as he took a puff of his cigarette. "I'm just waiting for a guy to get me out of here" I said snarkily. "I like your fire" Ryker said with a smirk. "I like your cut" I said as ran a hand down the leather vest he wore proudly. "It's a shadow walker original" he stated. "I'm aware" I said snarkily. "For a girl named bunny you got quite the attitude" Ryker said as he put out his cigarette. "So I've been told" I said sarcastically. "Why don't we get out of here bunny" Ryker said as he and I stood up and left the bar. I could see people wearing similar cuts follow us out.

"My bike is this way Bunny girl" Ryker said as he threw his leg over it. "There's a helmet in the saddle bag" Ryker said calmly. "I won't be needing it" I said as I threw my leg over the bike and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Let's ride" Ryker yelled as the sound of engines filled the air. "Hold on tight little bunny, wouldn't want you falling off" Ryker joked as we sped off. "How are you doing bunny" he asked me as I grinned from the exhilaration. "Amazing, this is the best thing in the world" I said with a laugh. I looked to my left to see a couple who couldn't be older than twenty on a bike. She waved at me and flashed me a smile. I smiled back as we pulled into the club house.

"Follow me, my room is this way" Ryker said as he pulled me into his room. He opened the door and pushed me on the bed. Before I had time to blink Ryker was pulling my clothes off and admiring my body. "For fucks sake Ryker, just fuck me already" I yelled out. "If you insist" Ryker said happily before leaning down and sucking on my clit. "Oh my god" I said as I latched on to his hair. "Does that feel good bunny" he asked as he licked up my wet cunt. "Fuck yes" I answered as he began to suck on my clit while he stuck 2 fingers into me. "Fuck Ryker, I'm gonna cum" I moaned. "Go ahead" he said and a few seconds later I came.

I was coming down from my climax when I heard him unbuckle his belt and take off his pants. I watched him carefully take off his cut and set it on a chair then take off his shirt. "Are you ready sweet little bunny" he said as he gave me a kiss. "Yes, more than anything" I said, I was completely out of breathe. "God" I yelled as his stuck his cock into me. I gripped the sheets as he repeatedly rammed his dick in and out of me. "Jesus fuck" I yelled as I felt my climax approaching again. "Ryker I'm gonna cum" I moaned. "Me too Bun" Ryker said as we both came. "That was amazing" he said as he collapsed on the bed next to me.

The next morning

I woke up to an arm tightening around me. I look at the time on my watch and realize it is time for me to go. I wiggled my way out of his grip and quickly get dressed before heading out the door. I instantly called up Vaeda. "So how was he?" Vaeda cheerfully asked. "He was great, can you pick me up from the McDonald's on north?" I asked as I walked into the restaurant and ordered some food. "Yeah, I'll be there in a few" Vaeda said before hanging up. I quickly devoured my food and headed to Vaeda's Jeep. "So did you leave your number or anything? What did you say when you left" Vaeda asked me.

"I didn't say anything, he was asleep when I left" I admitted to her. "You are a horrible one night stand Bunny" she yelled as she socked me. "Ow, I'm sorry what was I supposed to say?!? You're really good at sex, let's get dinner next Monday?" I said sarcastically. "At least could've left your number" Vaeda spat. "I didn't see any reason to" I stated. "Anyway I'll see you later" I said as I got out of her car and walked into my building. "I didn't owe him anything" I said to myself as I threw my shoes in the hallway and went to get into some comfier clothes. "He was simply a quickie" I muttered as I climbed into bed.

A month and a half later.

"Maybe he wasn't a quickie" I said to myself as I ran and vomited into a trash can. "I am too fucking immature to be pregnant" I muttered as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door to my car. I arrived at the store about 10 minutes later. "Just get the pregnancy test and go" I said to myself as I walked to where the tests were. I grabbed one and quickly checked out. "That was easy" I said as I got into my car and raced home. "Please Jesus, I know children are a blessing but now is not a good time" I said as I rushed into the bathroom.

10 minutes later

Two lines

"fuck" I said as I looked at the positive pregnancy test in my hand. "He was definitely not a quickie" I said as I began to cry. "Hey I was in the neighborhood and I decided I'd drop in" I heard Vaeda say as she made her way to where I was. "Hey what's wrong" she asked as she came and sat on the edge of the bathtub with me. "I'm fucking pregnant" I said as I handed her the test. "Well I'll be damed" Vaeda said as she hugged me. "I know this wasn't in the plans but I know you'll be a wonderful mom" Vaeda said as she rubbed my stomach. "You need to tell the father soon" Vaeda stated. "I don't want my child to be raised around criminals V" I said confidently. "At least tell him he's gonna be a father" she said calmly.

"Fine, but not right now" I said as I leaned my head on Vaeda's shoulder.