The Female ex-Bandit

Name
-- Aura Lake.
Age
-- 24.
Gender
-- Female.
Species
-- Human.
Sexuality
-- Bisexual.
Appearance
--

Personality-- Aura is a big softly and a hopeless romantic

Personality
-- Aura is a big softly and a hopeless romantic. She is always taking care of others and making sure that they are comfortable before herself. She is incredible stubborn and curious. She is a huge flirt and is very possessive of what she views as hers and hates sharing. She is very protective and motherly towards others.
Likes
-- Learning new things, science, experiments, crafting things, nature, animals, privacy, physical contact.
Dislikes
-- Violence, anyone taking her things, people looking at her the wrong way, being underestimated, closed spaces, thunderstorms, darkness.
Markings/Scars/Tattoos
-- Deep scar that goes from the left side of her forehead and goes all the way down her face and neck, ending at her collarbone and her back and legs are covered in whip marks and other various scars.
Backstory
-- Aura was born into a lower-class family. Her father was a merchant and pirate and her mother was a stay-at-home wife and in charge of taking care of the household while he was out on business. However, one day during a thunderstorm, some of her father's rivals/enemies managed to track down where they lived and slaughtered her mother, taking Aura as their hostage until her father returned home. When he got there, he traded her off to save his own life. So, she was raised to be a bandit and prided herself on learning all the world had to offer (fighting styles, foraging, languages, etc.).
Smut?
-- Sure.
Turn Ons
-- Grinding, biting, roaming hands, teasing, being risky.
Turn Offs
-- Forcefulness, nonconsensual, butt stuff, bodily fluids, feet.
Position
-- Switch.