Without you. (Pt.2)

HIHI ANOTHER PART 🫶🫶
ALSO THE CHARACTERS MIGHT BE OOC

"Where ever I go, you'll always be next to me."

You couldn't let go of him, everything reminded you of him. The shops — the ones where he would buy gifts for you, couples acting lovey-dovey as you and Childe used to act like that, and—

'He fucking cheated on you, stop thinking about him and let go already [Name]!' A voice yelled in your head.

You slowly nodded your head left to right, tears coming brimming your eyes. Luckily, you were alone where you were sitting so no one would see you in this state.

Obviously, it's going to be difficult to let Childe go.

"As I gaze into you, shine so bright. It's all I do."

You looked out of your window, seeing how happy and bright Childe has been with Zhongli.

"I really wasn't the one for him.. huh?" You mumbled.

"Aishh, this is the 3rd time this week seeing them out of my window. Is this what I do now? Stalk them?" You groaned while slamming your head on your desk.

"I need to apologize to Hu Tao.."

"I wish I could live without you, but you're, apart of me."

"Hu Tao!" You yelled out to her.

"Ohh!! [Name]! Are you here to buy our coffins? They're 50% off—"

"No Hu Tao I'm not here to buy your coffins. I am here to apologize for storming off while you were telling me about Childe and Zhongli."

Hu Tao's smile almost twitched into a frown.

"Aiya, is this what this is about?" Hu Tao sighs, "Well, it is my day off so we'll be hanging out today!"

"Oh I was only here to—" You couldn't even pinish your sentence as Hu Tao cut you off.

"No no, your mood needs to be changed immediately! I swear to the archons, you should've been MY boyfriend, not childe's. You're too good for him." Hu Tao hmpf'ed then dragged you.

You laughed, feeling much better. Though, a part of you wished this was Childe instead— No! Stop thinking of him. You can live without him, you were just hoping you aren't going to see him today.

'Well fuck.'

You fucking saw Childe. And, he was with Zhongli. This day was going so well, maybe with like one or two thoughts of the ginger wishing you were spending time with him instead but anyways—

"Is he usually everywhere when you go somewhere? Cause I've been noticing he's always near by looking at us.." Hu Tao mumbled next to you while clinging to your arm.

"I.. I don't know. I've been trying to ignore him and lately it has been working." You said then quickly turning around and going the opposite direction so you won't have to see the ginger and the brunette.

It really looks like you can't live without him, especially when he's everywhere.

THIS FEELS SO RUSHED AND ALL OVER THE PLACE HELP