Consequences

Catherine POV

Once I walked in the room, I saw something I haven't seen in years, Y/N's naked ass. I quickly realized she was alone based off the way she was moving. So I quickly made my presence known. " I thought we agreed that me walking in on you would never happen again." After I said that both, her and Amelia turned around to face me looking startled and I notice Amelia face is turning red. " Seeing Amelia is a little exposed, I'll leave so you guys can get dressed. You have five minuets and I'll be right on the other side of the door." With that I turned and walk out the door. I now needed to find my son.

Y/N POV

After my mother left we quickly started to get dressed. While pulling on my pants, I look over at Amelia who is trying to quickly hook her bra together. " This all your fault" I say as I slip on my sports bra. She looks at me with disbelief. " How is it my fault?" I let a out a slight laugh as I walk into the bathroom for the rest of my clothes, seeing as I never got a chance to get dressed from my shower. I slightly yell out my reply. " You jumped me. I was just getting dressed from my shower. Also thank you for the spare clothes." I hear a scoff as the room door opens. I hear my mom, Jackson and Amelia talking. Mostly my mom about how it was wrong for me to part taking in acts such like that after the trauma that occurred to my body yesterday. I walk out the bathroom with my old clothes in hand. " Ma, I feel fine okay." Amelia comes over puts my clothes in a bag while my mother motions for me to sit on the hospital bed. "Doesn't matter if you feel fine because you aren't fine. Your body needs to heal. So we are sending you home and you are on bed rest. That means no work, no leaving your house and no extra curricular activities. Jackson will check in on you and You will have an intern coming over every two hours giving you a work up. And I don't want hear any complaining about this, understand?" After she finished I looked over to Jackson. He gave me a look that said just comply. So that's what I did

" Yes ma'am." I say as Jackson starts to work me over. I start to think about how worried mom and Jackson must be if they are acting like this. As I'm thinking about the whole situation a few questions pop into my head. "Mom what's gonna happen to Derek?" As I ask, I am reminded that Amelia is still here by the way Mom and Jackson look over my shoulder. Soon Mom look as back at me, "Well, right now He's suspended and no legal action has been taken because its up to you. If you want to press charges, I'll have my best lawyers on it. If you don't we can handle this in house. Everything is up to you." I notice my Mom is trying to mince her words about the situation be his sister is here. I don't dare look back at Amelia because I know looking at her would break me. If I decide to press charges, she'll lose another male figure in her life. I know that's what she's probably thinking about.

" Okay, I'll take sometime to think about it. Since Jackson is done with everything, can I leave now? I ready to go home." Jackson is the one to nod his head. So I put on my hoodie along with my coat since its raining, along with some shades. I don't quite want anyone to meet my eyes when I leave.

( The outfit)

( The outfit)

As I stand to leave, Amelia hands me my back while Jackson gives me my car keys. I'm thankful nothing happened to me where I can't drive myself home. I just have a bandaged ear and knuckles. When I take the bag from Amelia, I make sure not to look at her long. I walk to the door and leave, making my way down to the garage. After getting off the elevator in the garage, I walk to my black Jeep and put my things in. Afterwards I hop in and drive home.