Kyoshi's injury revealed and the final round.

Start from the beginning

*next morning outside the building*
3rd POV

     Tōō academy was walking into the building with a sack behind them. As they got to the entrance of the seating, and they stopped. "Ah finally the finals." Imayoshi said as Momoi turned around and untied the knot on the sack revealing an annoyed Aomine. "That was a real dirty trick you guys pulled." He said as he got up. "Well you are the one who fell for it." Imayoshi said as Aomine got angry that it wasn't his "pervert magazine lady he stared at" "why not they're both cute." Imayoshi said. Aomine then threw down "So i need me one with big bazoongas!!" He yelled, causing Imayoshi to sigh. "Did you even remotely look in it. There was something else too."  Aomine stopped yelling picked it up and opened it. He then saw two photos fall out from a page that had three more photos of Tanya that he blushed too. 

     As they sat down Aomine noticed something off about Seirin. "Dai-Chan is something wrong?" Momoi asked and he glanced at all it the members of Seirin then to the last one and flinched. "I-I might be imagining it but Seirin seems more blood thirsty than usual. Not to mention Tanya's vibe seems to be terrifying. Like she is about to explode with anger." He said and that got the attention of all of Tōō. What they didn't see was Aomine flinched when he looked over and saw the woman who he watched in the game where Tanya went into the zone. 'I thought because of what happened to Tanya she was banned of the court?' He thought.

*with Kaijo's team*

They all entered and everyone was giving Kasamatsu a had time acting like children. He looked towards Tanya, and stopped everything. "Kise, whenever Tanya played did get she have that look on her face?" He asked making kise pause and flinch as soon as he looked. "N-no but this is different. This isn't her usual self when playing. If I had to guess it's because she does remember who that lady is on the other team." He said making them all stare at the opponent. Kasamatsu looked to Kise then took a closer look at the girl on the other team being lovey with Hanamiya and was shocked. 'That's Mileena Aido, she was and still is banned why is she on the court.' He thought as they went to there seats. 

Tanya's POV

    I could hear Kise yelling so i knew he was here, and i knew Aomine was too. I saw where his team was sitting rather easily and as did i see where Kise sat. I heard the ball hitting the backboard and saw Hyuga missed another shot, causing the ball to roll and hit Hanamiya's foot. I didnt want to speak to any of them, but i heard a snap of a fingers and then someone talking. "Now sweets lets not get them so riled up we haven't even begun yet." Mileena said draping herself on Hanamiya as he looked to her. "Fair point babe~, but where is that girl you told me about." He said. I could tell the boys were getting angry just by that one line, but i walked in front of them. "Been sometime Mileena, Makoto." I said and he looked to me with a slight smirk. 

    "Oh now I recognize you. Little queen of the court and miracles you are. My babe hear told a lot about you. Including how you made us disqualified the other year." He said getting closer to me until his face was inches from mine. I stood my ground never to waver. "I hope your ready, because I haven't forgotten what you did that day." He whispered. And went back to his team, as Mileena came to me next. "Little bitch i hope you know this wont be the same. You might want to watch out." She said and started to walk to their bench. 

    The buzzer rang out signaling the start of the game. I saw the trio trying to tape up Kyoshi's leg and i giggled. I went by their side and started to say. "Instead of doing it that way, put it this way. It'll help his stamina, and strength." Each time they did something wrong i guided them to do it right that way it'll be easier on Kyoshi's body. "You seem to know a lot about the body Tanya. Why-" Furihata asked and i cut him off. "I've been in sports all my life. So i know when something needs to be wrapped or looked at, besides I've had my few bad days of pain. Especially from boxing days." They all looked to me and asked if the wrapping on Kyoshi's knee was correct. I smiled and nodded. I then handed a brace to Kyoshi. He looked at it, and tilted his head. "You dummy. This will keep the tape on longer and will keep it just as tight." I said and he nodded wile putting it on. 

     "Tanya please for our sake please don't play today and wait somewhere else." He asked, but i shook my head no. "Look here Iron Heart. You and i have both felt pain from psycho-duo over there and i am not. I repeat am not going to allow myself to sit by and watch if anything happens to you guys. Got it." I sternly said which did freak him out a bit. 'Honestly that's why i dont use my motherly voice, or stern voice as much. It scares people.' I thought as they got ready for the game. We got the tip off and immediately kuro was getting ready to do the vanishing drive. I stood up. Already i feel anxious like something is about to happen. As he passed by the red head i heard him ask to never be called brat again. And passed it to Kyoshi earning us the first basket. 

    I took a look at Hanamiya and saw his face. 'He's planning something, and i don't like it. That entire team is annoying, heartless, and cruel.' I thought. "Tanya do you want to sit down?" Furihata said but i shook my head no. Daiichi had the ball and this was the start of it. I saw that Hyuga got hit hard from that lilac haired guy and the same guy was standing on Taiga's foot making him unable to jump. As the lilac dude was coming down Taiga dodge just in time so he wouldn't get hit. "Bastards. They're all dishonest." I whispered. My fists balling tightly once again. I didn't realize i was shaking of anger. 

*in the bleachers above with Tōō*

    Aomine saw Tanya shaking from his seat and knew that they messed up big time. "They shouldn't have done that." He said and sakurai turned around. "What do you mean Aomine?" He asked and this got Tōō attention. "Idiots remember the last game of hers that we were forced to watch. This game is starting exactly like that one. Soon enough she'll get put int and it wont be good for the opponent. Even the refs would tell her team to leave the court while she's on it." He said and they all gasped. "But is that even-" "she isn't in middle school anymore. None of us are, but she hasn't even begun to show anyone her full ability. That game merely showed her when she's angry, but when she is in control of her actions. She's a whole new player. If that girl on the other team is who i think they are, than the refs might just pull everyone off and have the two girls battle it out." He said. 

For this game would only get worse. If only hey knew how worse it would get.