Chronostasis

Oof sorry Kai between him and Toya I'd leave you in a heartbeat.

I feel like Hari is the kind of person that will cuddle you if your scared but also have absolutely no idea what to do, like cuddling is all he can think of....you'd think being around Eri would fix that.

You and Hari are sitting in your bed watching your favorite movie/show when you look out your window (your not in the Shie Hassaikai chill) and see big grey clouds moving in.

You think nothing of it and go back to watching. Not to long after you hear rain pit pattering on the ground and once more don't think much of it other than the slight panic of it being a thunderstorm.

(Ok look, judge away I'm terrified of thunder and lightning you bring me dogs we'll all be in a blanket burrito together)

Soon it starts thundering with a bit of lightning, slow and small at first but the minute you see lightning out your window you jump half out of your skin.

Hari notices and asks if your ok of course you nod but right then crash bang boom, you get a wave of loud thunder and lightning.

You take the blanket and wrap yourself up trying not to make a bigger fool of yourself by letting Hari see you cry.

Completely perplexed by all this Hari starts wondering what the fuck is going on and has no idea how to comfort you so he just hugs you from behind and squeezes you everytime you jump or whimper cause of the storm.

Ok look I understand this is kinda small the next one will hopefully be longer bye!! 😁