Rishi: OK .

Rishi goes from there.

In Rishi Room,

Rishi got freshen up and comes to window and inhale a deep breathe and take out Lakshmi's pic and start talking to her pic while roaming his hand on her pic.

Lakshmi I miss you badly, I beg you please forgive me now atleast. I have learnt your value in my life, in my family's life. Please come back once, I will not let you shed even a single tear. You had become my life,my sanity, my calm, My breathe, my heart beat, my junoon my everything. I love you more than my life. I can expect my life without you. I love you more than anything. I will do everything whatever you will say without questioning you but for god sake please come back to me. (breaking down and crying ) I can live without you Lakshmi. I am living a life of corspe I have heart but it is not beating you know my why because you are my heartbeat. And any person without his heartbeat is incomplete and I am also incomplete without you. ( he was crying to no end . His eyes are red like blood . The song given below is playing background)

On the other hand,

Sanskar and Lakshmi reached cafe after purchasing grocery,

Lakshmi: (giving to rita) here is grocery, please keep it in the kitchen.

Rita nods and goes from there. 

Lakshmi: What will you do eat or drink Sanskar??

Sanskar: Nothing Much Just a cup of tea from your hand Lakshmi. 

Lakshmi smiles and was going but just then her legs slips and she fall down.

Lakshmi : (groaning in pain) Aaaahhhh

Sanskar: (worriedly) Lakshmiiiii

Shalu: (shouting) Diiiiiiii

Sanksar and Shalu came running toward Lakshmi and helped her to stand and make her sit on a table.

Sanksar : (concerned) Are you ok Lakshmi. 

Lakshmi :  (trying not to show her pain) Yes sanskar I am fine.

Sanskar understand that she is having pain .

Sanksar: ( To Shalu ) Please bring a clean cloth and a bowl of Ice Shalu fast.

Shalu nods and goes to bring the mentioned thing.

Sanksar: (murmuring angrily which is audible to lakshmi only) When you are having Pain then you can accept it but no you want to be a superwomen. Now show me. Sanksar checks her  feet. 

In the meantime Shalu brings Ice Bowl and a clean cloth and he massaged  her feet which gives her some relief. But she still can't able to walk. So she with Shalu and Sanskar helps reached Sanskar's s car. Lakshmi and Sanskar sits in the car.

Shalu: Di you go home I will stay here.

Lakshmi: But ..........

Shalu : No but di just go I will manage everything.

Lakshmi: OK 

In Car,

Lakshmi: (worried) Now how will I go to the Party .

Sanskar: Don't worry Lakshmi you rest at home I will take Pari to Kaur Mansion. They had invited me too. So I will take her.

Lakshmi: (smiling) Thank you  Sanskar for your help.

Sanskar: No Need of thanks.

Soon they reached her home, Sanskar helped her to go to her home and gives her some medicine.

Sanskar: Now please take care of yourself. I will come at 6O Clock to take pari to the party.

After sometime Bani comes back with Pari, Pari and Bani saw Lakshmi at home early. So Bani questioned her.

Bani: What happened Di ,Why are you so early to home. 

Lakshmi explained her what happened and how sanskar will take Pari to the party.

Bani: ok Di but Sanskar is so sweet and caring.

Lakshmi: Yes, he is .

Bani: Ok you rest I will bring a special tea for you.

In evening, 

Pari : (very cutely) Bani Maasi please get me ready fast . Otherwise I would be late for Aaru's Birthday Party. 

Bani: (irritated) aree... I am doing just 5 more mins...

Pari: ok Maasi.

In the meantime, Sanskar reached there, 

Sanskar: Hii Lakshmi , How is your feet now.

Lakshmi: Much better 

Sanskar: That's great ,take proper rest , the remaing will also be fine...

Lakshmi: yes , I wish my feet get fine soon.

Sanskar: Where is Buddy.

Pari : ( coming towards Sanskar) I'm here buddy.

Sanskar and Lakshmi looked at Pari and get shocked , She was looking very beautiful.

Pari looks👇

Sanksar: (smiling) Buddy you are looking so beautiful today

Pari: (cutely) Thank you buddy...

Lakshmi: ( smiling) You are looking really beautiful today Pari.

Pari:(cutely) Thank you Mumma ....

Soon Pari and Sanksar left for the Party.

On the other hand, 

Rishi got ready and look at Lakshmi's photo and start talking to her as usual.

Lakshmi How I am looking today..... Thank you for your compliment I know I am looking Handsome like always... Don't get jealous ok... I know many girls drool over me but you know very welll that I love only one Person that is you . OK Ok I  will maintain distance from every girl .You know what I am feeling that we wil meet very soon and I am waiting  for that moment only. Accha Today I bring a gift for Pari , I don't know why lakshmi but I always feel a connection with her but i feel she is very close to me. Accha ok baba I am going Don't get angry ok . See you soon my love.... Bye.....

That's it for today guys,

I know that I am not updating good chapters and forgive me fot that but I will try my best to bring some good chapters soon and soon Rishi and lakshmi will meet.

Till the next update bye guys.

Take care