𝐯.

ㅤ𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘, 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖, his eyes wide open as he stared at Bruce Banner, his friend who has gone missing for months and now here he is, standing in front of him.

"Tony..." Bruce whispered.

"Bruce..." Tony whispered back. Behind him was Wanda, who was smirking at the two. But behind Wanda was Natasha, who looked like she could murder someone, which was completely, utterly possible. While Tony removed his suit, Natasha quickly came over to him and slapped his uncovered face.

"What the f*ck?!" Tony screamed, clutching his now throbbing cheek, staring at Natasha in shock as he fully came out of his suit. "What the actual f*ck was that for?!"

"I heard everything, Tony," Natasha started, "I heard everything you and Wanda said to each other, about your...y-your feelings. I can't believe you, Tony! Out of all people--"

"Excuse me but what are you talking about?" Bruce interjected, looking confused, as well as the others except for Wanda.

"It's...It's Tony!" Natasha replied, tears streaming down her face. And before anyone could blink, she had a gun directly in front of Tony's face.

"Natasha," Wanda started to say, "Put down your gun." But saying anything was clearly a mistake as Natasha pointed the gun towards her instead.

"You!" Natasha screamed. "I can't believe you!"

"I did nothing to you--"

"You helped Tony!"

"It was for the both of you!" Wanda lost her patience. "Isn't it obvious?! Tony obviously wanted to conceal his feelings so that you and Bruce could be together!"

"Wait, I'm still lost here," Bruce said. "I'm not getting what you're saying."

"He," Natasha started, pointing the gun at Tony again, "Loves you!"

Instead of getting angry like Tony and Natasha expected him to be, Bruce, instead, smiled. "That's not a problem, is it?"

"What do you mean?!" Natasha asked, lowering her gun. "He means to keep us apart--"

"No he doesn't!" Wanda cut her off impatiently. "As I've said, Tony wanted to conceal his feelings towards Bruce so that you and Bruce could instead live happily together!"

With that, Bruce couldn't help but smile sadly as he looked at Tony and said, "You'd go through all that for Nat's happiness?"

Natasha stared at him in disbelief. "My happiness? You have got to be kidding me! You have feelings for him too, don't you?!"

Steve decided to cough awkwardly. "We, uh, we'll just leave you four alone." He quickly left the room with the others following, apart from said people: Bruce, Natasha, Tony and Wanda.

Tony coughed awkwardly. "Um...let's just start from the top." Natasha glared at him after he said that, putting her gun back to its holster, nodding slightly.

"I need to know everything," Natasha whispered, but loud enough for the four of them to hear.

"It's complicated."

"Tony."

"Sorry," Tony shrugged. "Look, the reason I have feelings for...uh...for Bruce," he blushed. "It's because he's intelligent, the only person who understands my kind of English. And no, I don't want to ruin or sabotage your relationship with him because I want him to be happy."

Wanda nodded in agreement. "And I agreed to help him conceal it, so that he won't get impulses or something that can ruin your relationship."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, science bros ✓ 🎉