Chapter Twenty-one

Start from the beginning

And that distraction will be always Jungkook.

_

When they arrive at the dorm. The others already inside. There's a few missing, probably taking extra class or walking around. Despite the obvious treatment from the students, they're not forbidden to do anything. Having the same rules as the other.

The man, Hyunsik, the name he had learn the second day he realizes that he's in the same class as him, gesture for Taehyung to sit beside him, patting the bed.

"They called this room cursed is because everyone who have the record of being gay is put here" he explains straight away. Taehyung widen his eyes.

"So all of you are gay?" He whispered shout. He also don't have any idea why. It's feel awkward and rude if he say that out loud. Anyway, "how come I never know this?!" Taehyung cried out. He feels like he was kept in the dark.

"Well I don't know?!" Hyunsik low shout too.

Taehyung pout and rolls his eyes. He glances at everyone in the room then look at hyunsik again. "Do you have a boyfriend here?" He asked, squinting his eyes.

The other man looks shock by the question and laugh. "I guess I'm not that attractive" was his answer. Taehyung snorted, too loudly that it catches the others men attention.

"What are guys talking about?" The leader of the room, Jackson asked "I'm interest." Taehyung and Hyunsik look at each other before the other man shrug. "Taehyung just found out about what they called this room"

The others didn't react much as if they expect Taehyung to find out about this room sooner or later. He feels a bit betrayed they didn't tell him about this sooner. But that doesn't matter.

Taehyung looks at the suspicious men who he assumed a couple. Even when this is a religious school, they're still men. And the fact this room is for someone who have a record of being gay make things more make sense.

"Are you guys boyfriends?" He asked directly. The two looks at each other before at Taehyung, shocked.

"How did you know that?" One of them asked.

Taehyung shrugs. "You guys are not that subtle you know "

They both blush and Jackson laughs. "I told you everyone can see through you guys" the blushing men just rolled their eyes.

At one point, all of them was sitting on the floor in a circle, talking about random things.

"How about you Taehyung"  Taehyung come to know that there's at least three couple in the room. They were talking about how they come here. He was nervous when the question being thrown at him.

He sighs. "It's my parents"

One of them rolls their eyes. "Of course, it's always the parents" laughs were heard in the room. Taehyung chuckles and shook his head.

"They found out about my boyfriend and prevent us from seeing each other. I was locked in a room while my boyfriend...i don't know what happen to him" Taehyung looks around the room.

They have a sad look on their face. Taehyung find it funny. He smiles at them. "Wanna hear about our story?" There's a few gasp before Jackson lean forward — followed by the others — and nods.

A small smile paints Taehyung's face. He adjusted his collar and pull out a necklace, a ring dangling beside the locket. "That's a couple necklace!" Someone gasp.

Taehyung nods and smile lightly. "I give the other half to him before I leave"

"Now, the real story—"

They listen to his story attentively. Taehyung almost cried by the end of it. There's not much he can tell because he didn't have much time with Jungkook. What important is he was happy with Jungkook.

"I was a bit shock you're a fuckboy. Like I didn't see it in you. But anyway, after we're out of this prison, I want to be the first you show your boyfriend to"

Taehyung laughs sadly. "I'm not sure if I can find him someday. I'm afraid he's going somewhere far. Worse, move on. But I can't blame him tho. He deserve better"

Someone from beside him knock him on the head. " Don't talk nonsense. If you can't find him, we will go around the world to look for him. If he move on, which I think is impossible because by the story you told us, you guys love each other so much, I don't think he mind waiting if that the only thing he can do to fight for your relationship. But even if he do, you should too"

"I'm not sure if I can. He's my first love. But I will find out about that in the future. For now, let me dream about him waiting for me"

"I'm sure that's the reality " one of them said. Taehyung smile, a year fall. If everyone see it, no one mentioned anything.

He just know them for a few months. But he feels like they're like brother. By thinking about this, he miss his other friends too.

Namjoon's, clumsy but careful personality. Seokjin's playful and strict voice. Yoongi's careless but loving. Hoseok's sunshine aura. Jimin's teasing, his partner in crime.

His friends who was with him through up and down. Beside him when everything going wrong for him. He hopes they're with Jungkook too. At least Koo have someone to lean on. While he's not there.

Taehyung wipes his tears as the conversation still going on.

I miss you Koo.

The whispers only his heart and himself can hear.

×××

How are you? I hope you guys are fine.

How do you feel about this chapter?

The next chapter will be Jungkook's POV! Thank you for reading! — Fifi