ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ % ( 2) › ࣪ ˖ ⌕

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
timeskip cause im lazy~

As Y/n and Luca both walked along side each other, many different voices could be heard from afar as they were arriving at the cafe

"Luca! Who's this person?" A gray-haired male walked towards us with his foxlike hat, behind him were many others, supposedly more members. "Mysta! This is Y/n, I invited them to hang out with us"

"Y/n? Sounds familiar, anyways. The others are waiting come on" Mysta said, he walked back to the couple of people, around 5 - 10 people, all of them entered the cafe, ordered and took a seat.

"What would you like to order today?" a waiter walked towards the table, "I would like a F/D, please!" (Favorite drink ~) "Alright, Anything else for any of you?" The waiter said before writing the last of everything down and leaving. "No thank you." Vox responded. The waiter took his leave.

"Hey Honey, for how long did you know Luca? He never brought you up, so I assume for a little while?" Nina said, drinking her wine.

( yes wine at a cafe gotta have that wine for mommy nina). "Actually, For about three years now! Ever since highschool" Y/n looked at luca to make sure they got the date right, Luca just nodded.

.

.

.

Time passed everyone was having a good time, Y/n got to know a couple of them. They did especially get along with, Nina Kosaka. "It was a great time hanging out with you all!" Y/n said, taking their leave, and finally heading home after a long day. "Take care Honey!" Nina waved goodbye and taking her leave. What a long but fun day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3: 05 am and I'm just finishing this chapter, on writers block again