Chapter IV - Grape Head

Carina delved deeper into Loki's mind. When she reached the center of his mind, she was finally greeted by a horrible sight.

The place looked like a barren wasteland. There's nothing but rocks. The sky was dark and gloomy. Loki was on his knee, chains that come out from under his feet wrapped tightly around his entire body. Scars, bruises, and blood littered his body and face.

He glanced up at the white haired girl standing before him. His eyes widened in fear. He struggled against his chains, lips bleeding from how hard he was biting on it to resist the pain.

"NO! Get out! You can't be here! Please..." Loki begged the girl.

Carina walked over and placed her palm on his cheeks. Lessening the pain he's in immediately.

"Sshh.. I'll be okay." She said calmly.

"No. You don't understand. He's-"

Before Loki could finished his sentences, a huge force threw Carina away from Loki. The girl hit her back on a large boulder, forming a dent and crack from how hard she hit it. Smoke of dust arose from the impact.

"NO!!" Loki shouted desperately.

A purple skinned Titan laughed from beside Loki. Looking at the desperation on Loki's face with glee. He roughly grabbed Loki's head to gain his attention.

"You failed me. This won't be the end for you." He mocked.

From the thick smoke, a figure came charging in a blur and kicked the Titan with unbelievable strength. Throwing the Titan, who let go of Loki in surprise, far away from the god of mischief.

Carina stood infront of Loki, facing the Titan. Protecting the vulnerable god from the mad Titan. She scoffs and wiped the trail of blood on the corner of her mouth.

"Wrong move, motherfucker." Carina mocked.

Loki gaped at the girl before him. No human can survive that hit. And he's well aware that every injury they received in this place, will also affect them in the physical world.

The Titan came straight at Carina. Face clouded with fury. Carina narrowed her eyes and instantly fall into her stance.

The familiar tendrils of black shadow shot up from the ground towards the Titan. The Titan forcefully ripped the tendrils with his bare hands. But the tendrils never decrease. When he ripped one, the other took its place.

When the Titan got closer to the girl, he launched himself and punched the girl away from Loki. Carina immediately raise her hand and create a shield made of glowing blue lights, moments before the Titan punched her.

The force of his punch still send her hundreds meter back. The shield which was connected to the Titan's hand glowed and let out a few sparks before sending a high voltage that could kill someone.

The Titan jumped back, away from her, with a groan of pain. He could see a few charred spots on his hand. The Titan looked at it in surprised.

Nothing should be able to injure him. He finally realized that the little girl infront of him is no ordinary human. No. He was sure she's not even a human. No human could withstand his punch, even with a shield. They would've broken all of their bones.

The shield disappeared from her hand, replaced by a sharp ice spear. Carina, not letting the Titan regained his bearing, kicked off the ground to increase her speed and zoomed to the Titan.

The Titan flickered and disappeared from his spot, appearing behind the girl with his fist raised. When his fist an inch from her, the girl disappeared.

"You're not the only one who can do that." The girl taunt and kicked him a hundred meter away.

The fight between the two lasted for at least two hours. Exchanging punches and kicks nonstop. The two sustained many injury from their battle. The battle lasted longer than Carina first thought. She want to finish it quickly.

The Titan send a burst of energies towards the girl. Since he's not in his physical body, he couldn't access his full power. He couldn't believe a girl could keep up with him. The girl was so small he should be able to crush her with one hand.

Before Carina teleport away, the burst of energies similar to a laser managed to hit her back. Her back was burned. She cringed at the burning sensation on her back. Perks of living so long as experiment subject, you started to get numb to pain.

Carina doesn't have the time to heal her back. She sighed and used the spear in her hand to stab her left palm, causing blood to pour from her wound. She threw away her spear and moved her right hand upward.

The Titan looked at the girl warily, knowing this girl could inflicted injury on him. He saw her blood floated up and realized that he must stopped whatever she was doing.

The Titan zoomed towards the girl with unnatural speed. He didn't see the blood forming into thousands of needles, floating in the air.

Moments before the Titan reached her, Carina flicked her hand on the Titan's direction. The blood needles moved faster than the Titan, and impaled the approaching Titan.

The Titan stopped in his track. He couldn't move a single muscle. Carina approached the frozen Titan with a blue flame enveloping her right hands.

He finally realized that he couldn't win this fight. If he continue this, he will die. He will not be able to survive this fight. He glared at the girl and disappeared on the spot, leaving the god of mischief's mind entirely.

Cutting off the connection immediately. He will not risk the girl finding his whereabouts through the connection. He somehow know the girl is capable of doing that.

Carina vanished the flames and placed her hand on her hips. Scowl evident on her face. She scoffed.

“That's right you fucking grape head! Go back to wherever you belong to, nutcase!!“ She huffed, blowing a strand of her hair away.

Carina made her way back to the gaping Loki. She kneeled down and inspect the chains. She poked it around, receiving a hiss from Loki.

"You're hurt." He murmured before hissing once again.

"Yeah no shit, Sherlock." Carina replied distractedly.

"What?"

"Nothing. Anyway, I can destroy this chains, but since it's tied to you it will be a painful process for you."

Loki took a deep breath before he gritted his teeth. He nodded at Carina and let out a simple,

"Do it."

Pain. That's all Loki feel. Without noticing it, he could no longer contain his screams of agony. Garnering the attentions from SHIELD's agents nearby in the physical world.

Nick barged into the room and saw Loki screaming. Carina, looking like a mess with fresh wound and bruises on her face and wrists, had her hands on either side of Loki's temple. Nick could see her left hand bleeding.

Nick entered the cell towards the two. He was stopped by her barriers, preventing anyone from approaching. He sighed and leaned on the wall, eyes trained on the two figures.

'Thor is going to kill us.' He thought dejectedly.

Both of their eyes finally opened followed by a gasp. Loki fainted from exhaustion immediately, and Carina glanced at the now full room. Her eyes caught Nick's and she sighed in relief.

"Nick.. Medic..." She let out before darkness greeted her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Word Count : 1233

I had fun writing this one! I'm not good at fighting scene though. This'll be the last one for today. Stay tuned for chapter 5 y'all.

Hope you enjoy! 👋

Sapphire