'wow, Draken-kun's body muscley.'

Mikey saw the way Takemichi was eyeing the taller blond and didn't like what he was seeing, deciding to swim over and punch Draken in the gut.

Draken and Mikey got into a petty little fight, and Takemichi sighed in fond exasperation.

"We should get going!"

The three got out of the tub, Takemichi oblivious to the glances the two made at him as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

As they keep eyeing his beautiful body, his more fluffier hair, his delicate skin they heard a bunch of motorcycles.

They got dressed, Takemichi in a large white shirt and black shorts while the two Toman founding members dressed in their uniform.

They got out of the bath and were met by the captains, excluding Baji. Smiley immediately went over to Takemichi's side, draping himself on the younger male with the regular smile on his face which make the other members, burn with jealousy.

"Oh? Hi, Naho-chan? What are you guys doin' here?" asked Takemitchi wiping his fluffy hair with a towel.

"We're going to have a meeting, Takemitchy!" said Mikey, enthusiastically.

"Ride (with) me, Takemitchy!" Smiley exclaimed, his fluffy peach hair brushing against Takemichi's cheek.

"Stop trying to steal Takemitchy away from me, Smiley!" Takemichi was torn away from Nahoya by Mikey, who pouted as he glared at the fourth division captain.

Mikey was clinging tightly onto Takemichi who looked confused.

"He's riding (with) me!"

Nahoya's smile dropped as Mikey started dragging the younger male away in the direction of his bike.

Takemichi looked back to Nahoya and mouthed. "Sorry Naho-chan." He give Nahoya a apologetic smile, making the other male blush.

The other captains plus Draken shared exasperated looks with each other before following in Mikey's lead.

Takemichi hop on the bike as he held on tightly to Mikey as they drove to Musashi Shrine.

Mikey parked his bike, along with the Toman executives and then Takemichi hop off Mikey's bike. They all headed up the stairs to the shrine. Takemichi was a bit behind the executives of Toman.

Mikey walked up to stand in front of everyone and while he was announcing some things while he's at it the black-haired male looked around.

He blinked when he noticed a guy wearing a sunglasses standing a few feet away from him. The faux blond male was staring up at Mikey before looking away and making eye contact with Takemichi.

Kisaki's eyes wandered at him and widened at seeing such a beauty.

THe black-haired male didn't do anything but tilt his head to the side with a questioning brows.

The faux blinde glared at Takemichi before turning away to look at Draken who was talking in Mikey's place about the uprising threat of Valhalla.

Takemichi was confused as to why the guy wearing glasses glared at him, but he shrug it off.

'phew, it looks like my instinct is telling me to not be near him, he seems a bad guy. I'll guess I'll follow my instinct' thought Takemitchi.

"We have a new 6th Division Captain!" announced Draken, whispers sorround the whole shrine. Also Takemitchi was confused.