The beginning

1,000 years ago 4 sisters rose from ash and became the first ever flops to exist. The first sister Jiafei rose from the sexiest products you could ever find. The second sister Nicki, rose from the queeniest thing you think of. The third sister Cupcakke rose from the horniest and most sex related thing to exist and the final sister Teala rose from the first flop era to exist.

The 4 sisters soon discovered their gifts. Nicki had the gift of rap and became the first rapper to exist and later became the queen of rap. Jiafei had the gift of sexy products and could create sexy products with her iconic "AGHHHH". Cupcakke had the gift of sex and being "horny" which was a term she invented of the feeling for craving sex. Teala had the gift of flopping and could curse her enemies by sending them into an eternal flop era.

The sisters combined their all of their power together and created the first human being. Queen Cheryl. Each sister used a fraction of their power to create a being. Sister Nicki used her power to create lovely peaches who later became the queen of stds. Sister Jiafei used her power and created Ranvision. Sister Cupcakke used her power and created Millie Bobby brown who was later known as the twink slayer. Sister Teala used her power to create Trisha paytas. After everything Nicki, Jiafei, Cupcakke and Teala went off to create their own nations but not before saying to their children "Girl yes!😍, you better not go into your flop era! Or else I will disown you🤗. The Sisters had gifted their children each with a fraction of their own power and left to wonder off on their own.

 The Sisters had gifted their children each with a fraction of their own power and left to wonder off on their own