↱ 𝑘𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑒 (𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛-𝑠𝑒𝑜)

stage name: aurora (오로라)korean name: chae minseo (채민서)english name: aurora swanpositions: lead vocalist, main dancerbirthday: august 14, 2002zodiac sign: leo ♌chinese zodiac: horseethnicity: koreanbirthplace: london city, uknationality: british-ko...

korean name: chae minseo (채민서)
english name: aurora swan
positions: lead vocalist, main dancer
birthday: august 14, 2002
zodiac sign: leo ♌
chinese zodiac: horse
ethnicity: korean
birthplace: london city, uk
nationality: british-korean
home town: bethnal green
height: 5'7 cm (170.18)
weight: 47kg (103 lbs)
blood type: ab
mbit type: esfp
instagram: aurora_skies

18)weight: 47kg (103 lbs)blood type: abmbit type: esfpinstagram: aurora_skies

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡-𝗦𝗘𝗢 💘 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦

❏ 𝟎.𝟏 ━━ she was born in england but travel to korea to become a kpop idol trainee.

❏ 𝟎.𝟐 ━━ she auditioned Internationally for JYP in england and was accepted by the company at the young at of 13 years old.

❏ 𝟎.𝟑 ━━ she then became an official JYP trainee in the year 2017 and then trained for 2 years. before leaving the company due to personal reasons in the year 2018.

❏ 𝟎.𝟒 ━━ in the year 2019, she auditioned to be a trainee under STARSHIP Entertainment and became a trainee later that year. she then trained for 2 more years before officially debuting in STARSHIP's New Girl Group IVE.

❏ 𝟎.𝟓 ━━ she is a very close friend of all ITZY, members, STRAYKIDZ bangchan, felix, and I.N and SOMI.

❏ 𝟎.𝟔 ━━ she is said by other idols to have a very interesting and kind personality.

❏ 𝟎.𝟕 ━━ her favorite food from england is crumpets which she usually drinks with tea. once in a VLIVE she said:
"pancakes often remind me of crumpets."

❏ 𝟎.𝟖 ━━ her favorite korean dish is bibimbap.

❏ 𝟎.𝟗 ━━ her favorite colors are rose pink, violet, yellow, black and white.

❏ 𝟎.𝟏𝟎 ━━ her favorite flowers are sunflowers, daisies, and roses.

❏ 𝟎.𝟏𝟏 ━━ her favorite kpop artist is BTS, STRAYKIDZ, ITZY, STAYC, and AESPA.

❏ 𝟎.𝟏𝟐 ━━ her favorite western artist is adele, ed sheeran, taylor swift, harry styles, and bruno mars.

❏ 𝟎.𝟏𝟑 ━━ she has a secret fear of clowns.

❏ 𝟎.𝟏𝟒 ━━ her favorite movie/book is harry, potter. once in a VLIVE she said: "hermione is my favorite and so are the actresses who play her in the movies."

❏ 𝟎.𝟏𝟓 ━━ her favorite k-drama is hotel de luna.

❏ 𝟎.𝟏𝟔 ━━ she has a sweet tooth and enjoys eating candy. but she is now trying to eat fewer sugar items.

❏ 𝟎.𝟏𝟕 ━━ she loves the sound of rainfall and claims that it helps her sleep.

❏ 𝟎.𝟏𝟖 ━━ her favorite disney movie is the little mermaid. ariel is also her favorite disney princess.

❏ 𝟎.𝟏𝟗 ━━ her role model is a kpop soloist IU.

❏ 𝟎.𝟐𝟎 ━━ her favorite thing to do is sleep, draw, or watch movies.

❏ 𝟎.𝟐𝟏 ━━ she has recently gotten interested in photography and is currently learning.

❏ 𝟎.𝟐𝟐 ━━ her favorite drink is bubble tea.

❏ 𝟎.𝟐𝟑 ━━ her favorite flavor of bubble tea is strawberry milk tea.

❏ 𝟎.𝟐𝟒 ━━ her favorite fruit is strawberries, pineapple, and watermelon.

❏ 𝟎.𝟐𝟓 ━━ she was the third member to be revealed.

❏ 𝟎.𝟐𝟔 ━━ her specialties are hip hop and freestyle.

❏ 𝟎.𝟐𝟕 ━━ she is fluent in french.

❏ 𝟎.𝟐𝟖 ━━ she said that STRAYKIDZ was her inspection to become a kpop idol.

❏ 𝟎.𝟐𝟗 ━━ when she heard the first demo of ELVEN she knew that it would be a very popular song.

❏ 𝟎.𝟑𝟎 ━━ IVE's nickname for her is a garden angel because she always takes care of them.

𝟑𝟎 ━━ IVE's nickname for her is a garden angel because she always takes care of them

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE AROURA?