Who are you really?

Art by Perrys_Galaxy on Twitter!

Oliver conversed with Fukase every day leading up to the concert. The Brit enjoyed learning about him, and he hoped Fukase felt the same. He didn't think he'd be so excited to meet him in person, but he was practically vibrating in the passengers seat of the family van as Hio drove them. He couldn't even keep his eye off of his phone for longer than five minutes.

Fluefaker12: i'm excited to meet you :)!!

XPoint: im excited to meet u too x

XPoint: if ur taller than me then we will have to stop being friends

Fluefaker12: i don't think that'll be a problem i'm pretty short actually

XPoint: we really are perfect for each other then huh x

XPoint: i gtg now but message me when u get here! xx

Fluefaker12: wait where are we meeting?

Fukase didn't respond nor did he read the message, and Oliver just hoped he could find him. It shouldn't be too hard. His looks stand out a lot.

"You seem really excited." Hio commented. "Just who is the friend you're meeting?"

"Someone I met online." Oliver started before realizing that that sounded bad and immediately rephrasing. "He's a year older than me, and he's a real person."

"Well that's good." Hio laughed. "You're a smart kid so I'm not all that worried. Just don't get kidnapped."

"That's why I brought you. If he tries to kidnap me, then I can jump behind you and you can take the kidnapping for me!"

"What!" Hio laughed again, pushing Oliver into the window. "I'm a skinny little twig, you really think they can't pick up both of us? Then you'll really be pissed when they stick us in a basement for hours!"

"You forget that I bite." Oliver stated matter of factly, pushing his brother's hand away. "Now keep both hands on the wheel before you crash!"

It took Hio at least ten minutes to find a parking space, and it took another fifteen minutes waiting in line to actually get inside the venue. He messaged Fukase when they got past the check in, but the redhead didn't respond. He frowned, looking around for his friend, but he didn't see him anywhere.

"That friend of yours around here somewhere?" Hio asked, looking down at Oliver's screen.

"I dunno, and he's not responding either." Oliver bit down on his bottom lip. Did Fukase prank him? This seemed pretty elaborate for a prank.

The opening performers began to play, and Oliver still couldn't find Fukase. Fine. If he wasn't here, then Oliver would enjoy the concert with his brother. He had to take advantage of those free tickets somehow. Disappointment stuck with him like a leech, and he was unable to shake it off.

"AND NOW FOR THE STAR YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!"

Oliver stared wide eyed at the boy on stage. Scarred face with the curious little flag in his messy red hair. It nearly knocked the breath out of Oliver to see the boy on stage and not in the crowd like Oliver was led to believe.

He took the mic from the previous performer. "Thanks Cyber Diva!" He turned to the crowd and did a very exaggerated sweep of his head as the woman left the stage. "Wow, there sure are a lot of you out there! I dunno if I can do this, I'm feeling a bit shy."

The crowd responded with screams of encouragement. Oliver could barely hear the sound of his thoughts over the fans.

Fukase smiled wide. "Haha, well if you insist!" He pointed dramatically. "This is for you, London!"

He began singing and dancing around on stage. Two other red haired individuals, which Oliver immediately recognized as his siblings Cul and Arsloid, came out on stage to sing along with him. Oliver could do nothing but watch, dumbfounded.

He felt at odds with himself. He wanted to be excited, to be supportive, but betrayal weighed heavy in his heart. Maybe it was his fault for getting attached too quickly. Maybe he shouldn't have gone onto that fucking chatroom in the first place.

How could Fukase leave this part of his life a secret from Oliver? He wasn't sure he really knew Fukase now. This was some sick, elaborate joke after all.

Despite everything, he pretended to enjoy himself.