one

Janessa was sitting on the floor on live with Javon and Jaden, reading several comments that were very interesting to her

"My dog stepped on a bee. I just ate cat pee" Javon said turning to his siblings who were laughing and telling people to save the clip.

Javon continued with mocking Amber Heard. "I was sitting on the couch, and my floor was so dirty."

"Where are y'all's hoodies from?" Javon asked "I don't like H&M." "Adidas" "Urban Outfitters" they all shouted in unison saying a different thing.

"Can you do a heart? No." Javon said. Jaden and Janessa put their hands up in a heart shape before Janessa put her hands back down and said "They're gonna edit this aren't they?" "Yea." Javon answered.

Some time passed people asked questions, made fun of Jaden's wifi, the usual things.

"Are you an emo fairy? He's definitely an emo fairy." Jaden said reading the comments. "No. I'm not even like that." Javon said whispering acting like he was a shy new girl character from a Disney Channel show.

"Do you have a fairy page? Yes we do have a fairy page." Janessa answered. "You can follow it." Javon added. "But we're real fairies." Jaden confirmed.

"Yea I swear. I swear, I fu-" Javon caught himself mid-sentence. "Woah language!" Jaden yelled at the boy. "You can't be saying that on live dude!" Nessa also yelled at Javon while he was laughing.

"Totally gonna get canceled for that." Jaden said. "Hashtag cancel Javon 2022, get it trending all over twitter." Janessa joked, making Javon apologize

"Do you guys have a crush?" Javon read the question aloud. "Yeah, omg like totally." Jaden said pushing his hair back and making himself sound shy. "I got a crush on, shoes." Javon said, Jaden said baseball.

"Bryce Hall." Janessa said with a straight face. The twins both stared at her. She said "I'm joking by the way."

The comment section went ballistic. Janessa laughed at this and at her brothers telling her why what she did was stupid.

"Nessa what's your type." Nessa read. "My type? huge fan of fake blonde boys." answered. "A specific person i'm talking about by the way." She stated.

"Yeah, now you're gonna be on a drama page." Jaden said while patting her head. They continued on with the live for like 3 more minutes before Nessa left.

"Alright! I'm getting sleepy my time here is over." She dragged out for some dramatic effects.

Before she left his room she grabbed a pillow from Jaden's bed and threw it at his head. "Fuck you Jaden, Bitch!" She yelled at him.

⊱ ────── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰
KEHLANI'S SIDE NOTES
i'm sorry if any where my grammar
or spelling is wrong, english isn't my
first language for one and two im not
american im canadian ( so i don't
know much about america ) but feel
free to correct me ( don't be rude tho )