𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑎𝑙

Start from the beginning

GIFT ABILITY
having the gift of hydrokinesis, elena has the ability to create and control water, because of this, she's able to add water to farms, wells, raise or lower water, create things with water from her hands, make water go around people,use water to put out fires, make water come out of any hand, and she can control the temperature of the water. the only things she can't do is walk on water or breathe under it. she did however teach herself to breathe under water so if needed, she can go under. she mostly uses her gift to entertain the children in the village by making animals, shapes, and sometimes people with water. there's been a couple times where she had to add water to a well or a farm, but mostly her gift was used as way to entertain or distract the village kids so their parents can get work done.

DOOR

ROOM ❥her room is huge like the other rooms im casita

ROOM
her room is huge like the other rooms im casita. her bed is in the middle of it and in order to get to it, you have to walk on lily pads. in the corner of her room is a little place for her to relax, an arm chair with a table next to it stacked with books, the floor around her bed is water and the lily pads float casually through it, making it to where she can get in and out when needed, there's a waterfall in her room for her to practice her gift with, and the waterfall actually opens up to reveal her closet, and there's ponds all throughout her room that eventually, she would fill with flowers she got from isabela such as water lilies, water hyacinths, iris. she would also eventually put fish in there for antoino. around her room, she has pictures of her family, her parents, her and marcio, and pictures of her with camilo and mirabel.

BACKGROUND
elena was born to her parents on march 16th, weighing around 6.5 pounds when she was born. After having her daughter, her mother fell sick and worried that his wife wouldn't make it, bruno gave his daughter her mother's name as a middle name. elena's mother, valentina passed away when elena was around the age of three months from her sickness, but the small family lived a happy life up to that point. after losing his wife, bruno vowed to never lose his daughter and kept her close to him, not wanting anything to happen to his baby girl. when elena turned five, she had her gift ceremony. she was given a useful gift and that made her abuela happy, seeing how her father's gift was seen as a curse. elena befriended someone during her ceremony named macrio guzman, a child from the guzman family, a family that was very close to the madrigals, the two quickly became best friends. bruno left a day later after having that vision for mirabel, leaving her all alone without her parents there, but he was there. just in the walls. elena grew up being raised by her aunts, uncles, and grandmother, but she got along better with her aunt julieta, her uncle felix, and her grandmother. she was also close with her two cousins, camilo and mirabel. throughout the events of the movie, elena wanted to help mirabel, but somehow knew that this was something mirabel needed to do on her own, but she was always there to help if needed. when everyone was singing in we don't talk about bruno, elena told her cousin about a better side to her father than people were talking about, saying how he would play with her, tuck her in every night, and gave her a vision about her future that was positive. when casita fell, elena was worried about her cousin and a picture she had of her parents and her, something that was her most prized possession. when she saw her father again for the first time in years, she hugged him and cried, happy to see that he was still alive. shortly before casita was built, elena introduced marcio to her family. the two got married when she was twenty and had three children together, two boys and one girl.