Prologue

Tasha Dooley was a lifesaver.  This much was clear when she agreed to be the godparent of Alivia Thomas.  To be fair, she never actually anticipated that something would actually happen to her parents, but alas.

Two months after Alivia was born, her parents were in a deadly plane crash, and Alivia was handed over to a nearly four month pregnant Tasha Dooley. The plus side to this was that her son, Leo, had a built in friend.  When Alivia and Leo were five, Tasha told them Alivia was adopted.  When they were ten, Tasha got divorced. 

Leo took the divorce easy, since he didn't like his dad anyways.  But, at school, kids would tease him about it.  Luckily, Alivia had grown up to have a sassy and sarcastic  and a dark sense of humor, so she outsmarted the given bully.  Leo and her were like brother and sister.  They were inseparable.  Anywhere Leo went, Alivia went.  They were in the same grades, and had an ongoing streak of getting the same classes every year. 

That being said, having Leo as a friend wasn't the same as having a girl who understood what is what like to be a girl.  In the sixth grade, Alivia met Hannah, a pretty much homeless girl at school.  She lived in a crappy house that the foster care system didn't bother to check, as they really didn't care.  When a boy purposely hit Alivia in the face with a dodgeball, Hannah threw a ball that landed right in his...sensitive zone.  She claimed it was an accident and was eliminated from the game.

She checked on Alivia, who thanked her for helping.  They shared a laugh over the boy's misfortune, and discovered their mutual fondness for foul and dark humor, immediately solidifying their friendship.  Having a cool mom like Tasha meant that Hannah could stay over anytime for as long as she wanted.  Their third sleepover turned into a never ending sleepover.  Hannah's foster parents and the foster care facility let it slide, because hey, that was one less kid to worry about.

A few weeks into their eighth grade year, Tasha began talking to a charming billionaire named Donald.  He was famous for his company, Davenport Industries.  After a few dates, it started getting serious.  The kids met this Donald, and were won over when he gifted them with new phones.  After about a year, they got married. Actually, it was the summer after the kids' freshman year.

Tomorrow was the day that the three teenagers and their adoptive mother moved into a mansion, and the now 15 year olds couldn't wait. That is where the story begins.

—————
(A/N):  Yayyyy!  I thought this needed an intro. Btw, I added the character because I rewatched the series and realized that Adam didn't have a main love interest either, and Adam deserves the world🥹.  Bree doesn't either, but I kinda ship her with Kaz in Elite Force......soooo yeah.  Also, Janelle can just.....be gone.  She led Leo on for like three years and then never visited him on the island ONCE.  Like yeah he did some stupid stuff but he deserves better.  So I am shipping him with Taylor.  No one can change my mind.  Anyways, So I made Adam one.  The two Ocs are both based off of me and my best friend, so there's that.  Thanks!

Date: 12/27/23
Word Count: 572