CHAPTER 39

The newly built beach house is loud—maybe the loudest, as there's no more than one family that only resides there, but five.

The Lee and Shin cousins decided to take advantage of their work leaves and their children's summer break, agreeing to crash into Mark's beach house.

Yes, they have all grown into amazing adults—parents, to be exact. But neither of them changed so much that all their favorites and habits are still shown and memorized by each of them.

The only difference is that it's not just them anymore, but six more cute and lovely youngsters—all the best friends of each other.

"Eunjoo, can you get your brother's bottle first, please?" Gayoon called as the said young girl passed by her, running outside.

"The blue one or the red one?" Eunjoo asked as she checked the baby bottles inside the bag.

"Blue one"

Eunjoo also handed the blue bottle immediately, watching how the 2-year-old baby boy's little hands grabbed it.

"Have you seen your papa?" Gayoon asked a little after

"He was with Uncle Jen awhile ago."

"They're checking the pool at the back; they'll be fast," Yuna said while approaching them, then kissed the baby's hand. "I remember Seolhee when she's at Euwon's age; Jisung would often bite her hand, and then she'll look at him like what the heavens are you doing, dad."

They both laughed at it.

"Time flies fast whenever you get used to things," Gayoon commented.

"Mama, can I play outside with the others now?" Eunjoo asked right after she saw them waving at her to come.

"Sure, but don't go deep in the water. Or maybe ask your uncles to look after you lot."

"Oh, Joo-ya! Can you remind Seolhee to put sunscreen on?" Yuna asked, to which the girl nodded.

"Where are they going?" Donghyuck approached with Mark, Jeno, and Jisung behind him.

He directly sat beside Gayoon and kissed Euwon's head, and the baby also made grabby hands for him.

Donghyuck also carried the baby bottle in his free hand to support Euwon's hold of it.

"Who's looking out for the kids?" Jisung asked.

"Probably Renjun and Jaemin, since Doyoung and Ryujin went to the nearest market," Yuna answered.

"It's sad Yizhuo and Yang can't make it; we'll all be complete." Gayoon frowned.

"Speaking of, Yi said they'll be at the Met Gala next month; wanna fly to New York?" Donghyuck asked, in which Gayoon also squealed in excitement.

"There's no way that hottest celebrity couple made it."

"Well, they finally did."