CHAPTER 37

The shining holidays had passed, and the snow trickled from one house to another.

The Winter Break is a showering rest for all the students, and Tantiana University is up again for another most-awaited occasion.

The Valentine's Day.

Except for each couple's own anniversaries and birthdays, Valentine's Day also served as a special warming day for all of them. All of the commercial and food establishments are overflowing with hearts and balloons, all of their themes displaying the art of love.

It's also normal to hear the wedding bells and the congratulatory celebration for newlywed couples, serving as an extra whiff of what Valentine's Day can offer.

Tantiana University is now handling two events: the mentioned global holiday and the Sports Fest.

February 14 is an exception for the festival games, though, solely reserving the day for the lovely things.

"Awwwee, you're not matching!" Yizhuo exclaimed as she spotted Gayoon and Donghyuck.

"We're really not into public lovey-dovey things. You both are cute," Gayoon answered.

"Really," Yizhuo scoffed and pointed at the little oversized cardigan she's wearing. "See this? This is supposed to be off. I'm wearing my favorite red top!"

"I believe the manufacturer forgot to add fabric on the back," Yangyang said, making the girl hit his arm.

"It's a halter top!"

Donghyuck smirked. "Well, I believe I taught your soulmate well."

"Oppa!"

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, we should go now before we'll be late for attendance." Gayoon weaved her way to collect Donghyuck, walking past the university entrance gates.

As expected, love is in the air.

The first one they tried was the cotton candy, and Donghyuck cringed because of how sweet it was.

Next is the claw machine that Yangyang had easily won a stuff toy for Yizhuo. Donghyuck saw how Gayoon was also amused by it, so he also tried but also failed every time.

In the end, he walked away grumpily after Yangyang personally got Gayoon what she wanted.

His so-called annoyance (which is actually jealousy) didn't last long, though, and he's back on smothering the girl with light kisses—on her cheeks, her head, or the back of her hand.

They already spent their first Christmas together and even welcomed the New Year with both of their families.

No one and nothing can stand in their way now, and even the strongest trick of their personal desires is immediately washed off with the power of their bond.

With these months being together, yet their cheeks still blush pink and their hearts still skip a beat when they do what normal couples do.

At present, the couple is surprisingly separated. Gayoon with Ryujin, Yuna, Renjun, Yangyang, and Jisung, and Donghyuck with Yizhuo, Mark, Jeno, and Jaemin.