[10] The king of karaoke

Start from the beginning

Today they were shooting a 'meeting scene' in a set that should show a conference room in a military base. The scene included Sam, Bucky, Torres and Sharon discussing about how to stop their new enemy called 'New world order' that was leaded by Red Skull. All characters were going to wear casual clothes so their hair and make-up should be casual as well.

Anthony was the first one in y/n hair and make-up trailer – as usual. She combed his hair and beard, fixed everything with a bit of hairspray and he was good to go. He wanted to talk to Joe and Anthony Russo about the script because he had some changes in mind.

Sebastian was next and a few minutes before his scheduled time, y/n heard a knock on the door of the trailer.

"Come on in!" she shouted towards the door while she was preparing some hair gel next to the make-up stuff that was already laying on the desk.

Sebastian entered the trailer with a Starbucks tray in his hand that included two cups of coffee and two muffins.
"I brought some breakfast. I didn't know if you like coffee and how you would probably drink it, so I asked the Starbucks employee for the sweetest ingredients they have for coffee. Because I remember you like to drink your drinks very sweet. He suggested a caramel latte, so I got you one of those and a blueberry muffin. Just because I love muffins and as I tried to be not too selfish, I brought you one as well."

Y/n smiled at him while he reached out the tray for her to grab her coffee and a muffin. "Caramel latte was a good choice Mr. Stan. Normally I prefer a vanilla latte, but caramel is fine as well. You are right: I like sweet drinks."

She took a big bite from her muffin and munched on it with a lot of pleasure. Sebastian laughed and took a sip from his coffee before he dropped down on the chair in front of y/n.

"You can finish that muffin before making my hair. I don't want to have any crumble in my style. I am not the cookie monster!" he said to her while looking in the mirror.

After she had swallowed the big bite she said: "Okay, but then you have to entertain me and tell me some stories about you. Like: What is Sebastian Stan typically doing after he leaves the set in the evening?"

He looked confused in the beginning but as she got another bite from her muffin and looked at him with expectations in her eyes he giggled and started to clear his throat.

„Marvel rented an apartment nearby for me so I usually get back to the apartment and take a shower first. Even if there were no action scenes on that day. I like to freshen up a bit." he took another sip of his coffee - which was black with just a little bit of oat milk in it.

„Right after the shower I usually take care of getting dinner. I mean having food is the best part of every day. But Don - he is my personal trainer and I work with him for more than 10 years now - prepared a meal plan for me so I literally just have to find a restaurant who serve a fitting dish. Makes my life a lot easier, but also very boring."

Y/n saw a little bit of sadness in his eyes as he said that. She knew how hard the actors work to get in shape for their roles but she never thought about how exactly they did it in detail. Eating only what your trainer told you, did sound very boring. She loved walking around the streets to get inspiration what she liked to have for dinner. Sometimes she even ended up in small restaurants with no one speaking English. These were the best experiences she ever had - regarding the fact that she was not able to communicate.

„What does Don think about blueberry muffins?" she giggled.

„Shhh!" he made and put his index finger in front of his lips. „Please, don't tell him!"

Both laughed before he took the biggest possible bite from his muffin. She looked at him in shock and curiosity how he would manage to munch on that amount of muffin. And she wasn't disappointed as he clearly had his problems to eat without choking to death.  She clapped him on his right shoulder - showing him support with his challenge. Then she took a sip of her caramel latte.