"Okay, stop." Yizhuo interjected and sighed. "Oppa, I don't know why you are so opposed to Yangyang being my soulmate, but let me tell you, when I first saw him at the university gate, he never left me right after. Rather than push me away, he smiled and called me his soulmate. Maybe by that, you can find a reason to be nice to him."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, opening his mouth to say something, though Gayoon beat him to it.

"One foul word, Lee Donghyuck, I swear," she warned. "Yizhuo's nice to me even though she didn't know anything about me. Give that favor to Yangyang too."

"It's different."

"One"

"I didn't–"

"Two"

"I'll be nice, fine. Fuck it," Donghyuck grumbled.

Gayoon rolled her eyes and smiled at the pair in front of her. "You guys make a cute couple. Yang is a nice guy; you can depend on him."

"Thanks, Yoon." Yangyang smiled.

Donghyuck scoffed. "See? That's why—ow!" he exclaimed, wincing at the sting from the pinch.

"Let's eat!" Gayoon only beamed.

Donghyuck is still in a bratty mood.

They're now at Donghyuck's unit, leaving Yizhuo and Yangyang a few moments after Hena came back home.

Gayoon only rummaged in his closet to steal another shirt, paired with one of her shorts, as she decided to leave some clothes on his unit as she often spends nights with him.

She caught him frowning while playing a game on his computer—the view made her chuckle and walk towards him.

"Hyuckie.."

"Hm"

"When do you plan to go grocery shopping?"

"Weekend"

"Oh, I have to check my unit as well; can I go later?"

"Okay."

"Really?"

"No, I mean..." he heavily sighed and threw his head back when his character died.

Donghyuck then caught her smiling at him, his brows furrowing for a moment before sighing and beckoning her over to him.

Gayoon victoriously smiled, knowing that the male couldn't resist her for a long time.

She straddled him on his lap and pecked on his lips.

"Are you still mad at Yangyang?"

"I'm not mad."

"Jealous?"

"I'm just annoyed, okay. He's obviously hitting on you. And then I'll find out that he's my sister's soulmate?"

"Is it really because of him possibly liking me, or because he might hurt Yizhuo because of his feelings for me?"

"... Both"

"Hyuckie, love.." Gayoon cooed, "I admit I felt Yang liking me for awhile, but that's just it. He's a nice guy in general, I can vouch for that. Also, soulmate bond works wonders. After a few days of them being together, it'll strengthen until they won't think about other people, just them both. Remember you and I? Our soulmate bond work hard for us to become like this too."

He rolled his eyes. "Just why him?"

"Maybe fate had a good time playing with us," she chuckled.

Donghyuck's heart warmed just by hearing her little sounds of happiness. He's now admitting that he's totally crazy in love with this girl.

Donghyuck's fond eyes found hers, and it wasn't long before their lips weren't lonely anymore.

The soulmate bond really works wonders.

"Do you think we can have double dates soon?" Gayoon asked as she watched the male play. She's still in his lap, facing the computer as he plays.

"Good idea. I can prevent misfortunes from happening."

"Misfortunes?"

"Yangyang kissing my sister."

"My god, you're so overprotective! They'll kiss very soon!"

"No, Yizhuo is still young."

"Hyuckie, you were also a minor when you had your first kiss."

"Who told you that?"

"Mark"

"That shit—ah, fuck, I'm dead."

"I think deserved."

Yeah, that didn't go well.

They messed up the bed again.

dasurb

dasurb

and anw i haven't checked y'all for awhile now, so how are you and how's red? :3

and and also, we only have five chappies left :3 :3