𝟬𝟮

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟮𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟮
𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴...
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝

𝗔/𝗻 : 𝗕𝗿𝗼 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝟮𝟬+ 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆!! 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!

✎𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃★

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The sound of knocking woke me up, which I sat up groggily. "Mmm...Who is it..?" I grunted sleepily.

The door opened and there revealed Crow guy.

"Why hello Y/n! How was your sleep?" Crow guy greeted me cheerfully.

"It was amazing!" I replied with a cheeky smile with my eyes closed.

"Now since i don't want you to get bored, i give you permission to explore campus! For i am gracious!" Crowley gestured with open arms.

"Oh you didn't have too...Crow guy." I said slowly and awkwardly as I scratched the back of my neck, not knowing the name.

"Oh yes sorry i forgot to tell you, it's Crowley. Now i must go back to work!" And with that he left.

I flopped back into bed, 'I guess i could just explore a bit..' I then got up again and changed into my clothing I always wear also known as my skin.

As I walked to the exit of my fresh made home, I hesitated before opening the door.
'Hold on I'm a demon, wouldn't I burn into the sun if I walked out?' I thought worryingly.

Then, I immediately came up with the most...STUPIDEST IDEA EVER. I wanted to test if I could actually burn, but it would be such a big risk and such an embarrassment if I died on the first day of this new world, as if I wanted to die again and maybe get transported to a new world.

I smirked at the risk of my own life.

Then I took a few steps back from the door, brought one of my fans, holding it on my dominant hand leaving the other with nothing. I dramatically open that one fan and there was a small clod breeze, to reveal a nice red traditional umbrella.

'Lets give it a go!' I mentally prepared myself to possibly die.
I then bursted out the door, into the nice sun, the weather was nice and warm.

I stood there for a couple seconds, blank expression on my face, waiting to possibly start burning.

...

'I'm not...burning?'
'Interesting' The smirk on my face grew wider at my complete success.

I then took the path that lead me to the entrance of the College. I saw the same human and its pet, and it seemed like they were cleaning around that area, which I chuckled from the sight.

It didn't take long for them to notice me, with my outstanding outfit.

3rd pov

"Myah! It's the demon lady!" Grim immediately jumped behind Yuuken's ankle.

"Why yes that's me. Don't be scared and don't call me demon lady, I'm insulted." Y/n pulled a dramatic move pretending to cry as she then said. "Please, do call me Y/n" She sobbed fakely as Grim had this unfazed expression with a sweat drop forming. 

"I'm sorry." He muttered then he tried to fix the mood, "Y/n! I'm Grim the greatest magician!" Grim brought his paws up. (Like those cute red pandas) Y/n's expression quickly soften and smiled down at the animal.

"And I'm Yuuken Enma, and i am the owner of this weasel." Yuu added as he smiled lightly at the demon. 

"Lovely names." Y/n spoke cheerfully then she admired the statues that they stood near. "These statues seem pretty old." She pointed out with her fan. 

Yuu sighed in relief. "Yeah they do." Yuu looked up at one as he just held the broom, then his eyes caught onto a specific one.

The three started inspecting the statue as it also caught Y/n's and Grim's attentin. "Who is this lady? Looks like she's got some reeeal anger management issues." Grim stared curiously and insultingly.

"Do you seriously not know who she is?" A new voice butted into the intense examination.

The three turned to the voice source which revealed a fluffy headed ginger with a red heart on his left eye. Who seems at least the same height as Yuuken. (I ain't 100% what's Yuuken's height)

'Ahh...Another human. how pathetic. Still weird how I haven't gotten any cravings.' Y/n thought to herself as her expression stayed vain into that smirk.

"And who you may be?" Questioned Y/n as she stared the boy down.

𝗔𝗨𝗨𝗨𝗨𝗚𝗚𝗛𝗛𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗔𝗨𝗨𝗨𝗨𝗚𝗚𝗛𝗛
𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘄

𝗔𝗨𝗨𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛