Entry #1- The Dancing Duo

ابدأ من البداية

Jimin- hey who are you calling an idiot?!!? Your lucky I didn't wake my hyung up.

Rosé- oh?? what's he gonna do to me?? Kill me, then bury me here.

Jimin- yeah!!

Rosé- then I'd haunt you and make you go insane.

Jimin- not like you're already doing that.

Rosé- my specialty!!! wait I told you my name. Now what's yours??

Jimin- why should I tell you?

Rosé- alright I'll just call you shortie then.

Jimin- HEY WHAT?! I'm taller than you!!!!

Rosé- sureeeee!! Byeee loser!!!!

Rosé skips off leaving Jimin absolutely annoyed and infuriated by the young woman he watched skip off. He goes back inside and angrily sits on the couch he was sleeping on.

Jimin- (in his mind) arghhhh who does she think she is?!!?!? She's so done if I see her again!!!!!!!

Jimin lies back down and covers his face with his arm.

—————————————————————
*next morning*
8:30 am

Hoseok wakes up from the sun hitting his face. He covers his face and rubs his eyes. He sits up and stretches his arms and legs. He looks at the other couch where Jimin was sleeping and decides to let Jimin sleep for a little longer. He goes to the guitar case that they had and opens it. Inside the guitar case were a bunch of clothes filling up to the brim of the guitar case. He picks out a sleeveless white t shirt, matching pants and a bucket hat. He changes inside the kitchen area and by the time he came back, he saw Jimin was up and changed into his clothes, a pair of black pants and a printed white t shirt under a stripped black and white shirt.

Jimin- Morning hyung!!

Hoseok- morning Jiminie.

Jimin- so where's our adventure today!

Hoseok- there's a fair today at the square on the next town. Let's go there.

Jimin- ok!!

Hoseok and Jimin finish brushing their teeth and packing up their things. They walk out the house and start walking. Hours later, they managed to catch a bus where they say many others that looked like them. At one point, Jimin saw a familiar blonde girl but brushed it off. After more grueling hours, it was now 3:00 pm and they finally made it to the next town.