Chapter 1 ✨

TECHNO IS IN THIS AS I THINK HE WOULD WANT US TO KEEP HIS MEMORY ALIVE.

We all miss him, fly high Blood God. <3
......
.....
....
..
.

Hi welcome this is like the second time ive actually tried and published something on wattpad

ok now read

TW : Mention of Death, Abuse, Implied drinking, Blood, Part Removal of Limb?? (some of the ear),if there is any more please comment them and I'll add to this!

Tommy Pov ~ Age : 4

"....5, 6, 7, 8, 9..... 10! Ready or not here I come!"
Tommy's mother called out, taking her hands off her eyes. She was a raccoon hybrid which got passed down to Tommy. Though he got his hair from his father as his mother had chocolate brown hair.

Currently LittleInnit was laying under the table of the house's kitchen as an attempt to hide from his mom. He had been giggling and didn't notice his little fluff of a tail had been showing under the table cloth. It wagged back and forth as Tommy heard his mother call out,

"Where are you my little raccoon?"
Dragging the 'oon' in the last word of her request.

"Gotcha!"
She picked up her little golden haired hybrid, who was now now bouncing around in his mother's arms.

"Mama!"
Tommy reached to MotherInnit as she threw him up and down in a playful manner.

"Aw, what is my little angel?"
Tommy's mother asked as her own raccoon tail swished on the worn down wooden floors of their home.

"I-"

SLAM.

He was home.

Both the child and the woman turned to the now fully opened door. The doorknob had made a dent in the peeling wallpaper that used to stick to the walls of the home.

The smell of alcohol flooded the downstairs.

He wasn't supposed to be home.

They had another day left to finish cleaning.

Why was he home?

He was supposed to still be at the bar, the bar that he was going to be partying at for 2 days.

They were supposed to be at peace for 48 hours.

Why is he home?

It's only been 15 hours. They were supposed to have 32 left.

The little raccoon hid in his mother's arms as she protectively squeezed the child. His tail was in between his little legs, his ears were drooped.

Suddenly Tommy was placed onto the floor.

"Mama..?"

"Tommy, go to your room."

_____
Present

Tommy's Pov ~ Age : 13 1/2

The next few memories are blurs but Tommy knows exactly what happened that night. What that horrible man did to him and his mother.

A 4 year old had to call the police on his own father. Before that man could kill him too.

It was now present time and Tommy was put into an orphanage. He'd been in at least 18 homes and at one point the caretakers just stopped letting him go out when a family was going to pick from his age group.

And if you couldn't tell already, (as expected in SBI adoption fics) the orphanage is literal trash.

The people there knew why all those children were there and they knew they didn't deserve what had happened to them but y'know what?