― more graphic shop concept ideas!

Start from the beginning

PARTY THROWER:   I think this concept would be really colorful and fun! It's basically just you throwing parties and inviting the customers to each one! Each batch would be a party, and the kind of parties could change batch to batch. There could be a party at the rollerskating rink, a birthday party, or a school party! The templates would be things to do at the party like dancing, singing karaoke, eating snacks, etc!

DATING APP (?):   This is kind of a weird idea, but basically the whole shop is set up like a dating app, and the templates are named after desirable traits like honesty, generosity, athleticism, etc. The templates could also be named after nice/romantic things a person can do like buying you gifts, bringing you to parties, cookingmeals, etc! So it'd be like the customers are trying to find graphics that are their perfect match!

SEASONS:   The shop would work as usual, but the templates would change according to the season coming up. So there would be maybe fifteen templates available during the summer, and then when fall comes around, fifteen new templates would be released! Basically, the templates available would change season to season. You could allow customers to choose templates from other seasons that aren't part of the current season, but maybe choosing from other seasons would cost more payments. Hopefully that makes sense!

INTERACTIVE MYSTERY STORY:   I don't have any specific story ideas in mind, but the overall concept is to have a story-driven shop with a mystery that the customers need to solve. It's like everyone is part of a detective team, working together to solve the case!

The password in the form that customers need to fill out would be a space that allows them to ask a question to hopefully learn more about the mystery.

For example:

Here's my form!
Templates:
# of books:
Titles:
Author name:
Password: Where was the woman at the time the boy went missing?

Then when you post their requested book covers, you answer their questions! And in the next batch, you'll reveal more of the story and review what you learned from the customers' questions in the previous batch.

I think this concept would be super duper fun and could have so many more cool interactive features!

LITTLE IDEAS!

QUESTIONNAIRE:   The slots in each batch would be questions, and the password in the form has to be the customer's answer to the question. The theme of the questions could change every batch too! For example, the first batch will have simple get-to-know-you questions like "What's your dream job?" or "Would you rather be able to talk to all animals or speak all of the languages in the world?" Then in the second batch, there would be food-themed questions! Like "What's your favorite dessert?" or "What's a food that you don't like that most people love?"

HIDDEN EASTER EGGS:   You could hide images or symbols all around your book, then challenge your customers to find it! Whoever finds them all can privately message you their hidden locations to confirm they've found them, and then they can win a prize! The prize could be a reserved slot in the next batch, extra templates/themes, or maybe even personal prizes like promoting their books!

APPRECIATION STICKERS:   You could dedicate a chapter to all of the customers who have ordered at your shop, and in this chapter, you'd compile a gallery of stickers custom-made for each customer! Optionally, if a customer breaks one of the rules of your shop, you can remove their sticker from the display.  I'm personally not a fan of blacklists, so I think of this as an indirect way to incorporate a "blacklist" into your shop. Removing someone's sticker removes them from the appreciation chapter.

( You could also number each sticker and customize milestone stickers! Such as making special stickers for your 1st customer, 20th customer, regular customer, etc! )

SPINNING PRIZE WHEEL:   You would make a GIF with a spinning prize wheel, and customers can screenshot the GIF to try to win one of the prizes on the wheel! Then the customers should privately message you a screenshot of their winnings! To avoid too many winners winning too many prizes, you can limit the number of winners to maybe the first five people to message you, and you could limit the number of winning spins they can have to one or two. You could also make this event a limited time offer! This could be a fun way to give away a few special prizes to customers! The prizes could range from reserved slots in future batches, extra templates, etc!

 You could also make this event a limited time offer! This could be a fun way to give away a few special prizes to customers! The prizes could range from reserved slots in future batches, extra templates, etc!

SLOT MACHINE:   Just like the Spinning Prize Wheel, this is a small fun thing to do when you want to give away prizes! It works exactly like the spinning wheel. You would make a GIF of a slot machine, and customers would have to privately message you screenshots to prove that they've won! You could make multiple winning combinations. For example, if you get three Captain Vees in a row, you win a reserved slot in the next batch, or if you get letters that spell out VEE, you win three new themes!

 For example, if you get three Captain Vees in a row, you win a reserved slot in the next batch, or if you get letters that spell out VEE, you win three new themes!

( This GIF is pretty fast- Maybe make your GIF slower so it's actually possible to get a combination. )

THANK YOU FOR READING!

I tried my best to make these ideas creative and doable. I hope you enjoyed reading through them! I love coming up with these ideas.

Have a great day and night!