Laying down in the lounge with his eyes closed was Tristan, Rhain walks in compelled. "Are we going to give him his memories back?" Breathing heavily as he gets ready to respond, "I don't know, if we do, it could all be over." She takes a seat, "He can't rule over hell... but he can take heaven away from me, he's stronger than I am." Tristan turns away from her burying himself on the sofa. "It makes me wonder who my Father actually wants to rule." Tristan mumbles, she looks over confused. "Speak up?" He picks up his body and gets up to look her in her eyes. "I said I know what happened. To my mother, My dad found out, that she betrayed him. She's in the dungeons, she's-" He gets up, "Fuck!" His eyes turn burning red, "Tristan, calm down." His thangs appear, "I can't- I can't control it! He's- He's going to kill her!" Rhain grabs his arm and pulls him into a hug, "Tristan, It's fine. That's not what's happening, she's perfectly fine." His surprise as he looks down at her in his grasp, "Rhai-" she shakes her head. "Don't worry, it'll be just fine." lowering his arms and wrapping them around her head, "Thanks." tilting his head down and sighing, she takes in his smell, his body, the rough feel of his shirt and she knew exactly what expression he was pulling and she smiles. "Hey..." Without moving she responds, "Yeah?" Burying his face down on her head, "Thanks." Tucking herself even deeper into his chest, feeling the shirt button pressed against her forehead. "Idiot." A devious smile crosses his face as they stick in their positions, quietly holding each other.

June 24th - 1952

Nathaniel leaves Rhain and Tristan to go find Lillie, he wanders around the school in search of her. "Cain, have you seen Lillie today?" He nods pointing to the library, "A few minutes ago she said she was taking back a book." He thanks him and then heads over to the library, when he walks in she's reading a book on powers. "Is that to help get your memories back?" She smiles heartlessly, "No, of course not. I want my angelic- or is it now demonic, either one will do, oh, I want my powers back." she flips the pages and puts the book down, "If I was now a demon, are my abilities different? or... are they the same, how do I even know if I'm not just human now." His shock catches her off guard. "Focus!" Jumping up he gets closer to her ear, "Why are you acting-... No, You got your memories back, how?" she picks up the book again, "How dare you ask me a question when I asked first, that's so rude of you." she looks up from the book to see his face in closer, "Weirdo! don't make me scream, like I said, answer me first." His sharp eyes wander around her, "You have to be granted your powers by God or The Devil themselves, It isn't within you already." Getting infuriated by his answer she says, "I don't have my memories back, and I don't need them back, goodbye." She exits the room with a different book, Nathaniel sighs and looks in the direction she left in.

When he walks out of the library he walks over to Rhain, "I see that Lillie has her memories back, or are you going to deny it." Stunned at his words she takes a step back, "Lillie? I don't think so, she seemed a little mischievous, but her memories back... How? how would she be able to do that alone." He moves in closer, "I want mine back." Stuttering to answer she pressed her hand on the locker, "I thought we were on the same side Rhain, I did come from heaven after all." She stands up tall but still shorter than him, "An angel wouldn't tell such a lie-" He shrugs, "You had no problem lying to me, why is it any different from what you just did." Intimidated, her eyes darted away. "Exactly, my lie is no different from yours." He then proceeds to say, "How did Lillie get her memories back?" She moves to walk away and he grabs her wrist, "You can't trust a fallen angel, she was banished for a reason. I need my memories back of her!" Tristan rushes over taking Rhain into his grasp, Nathaniel lets go and she falls into his chest. "What are you doing, you can't be doing this at the school." She looks up at him worried trying to gather her balance, "Then tell me how Lillie got her memories back." Tristan moves Rhain out the way and pushes Nathaniel to the lockers. "If that's what you wanted to know then you asked the wrong one, it's me that you should be begging for help. Rhain is just as clueless as you, so go ahead, start begging me." Nathaniel's dull expression lingers, "Then why was she acting suspicious!" Tristan smiles as he pushes him even harder against the lockers, "Oh she knows she's got her memories back, the how, is what she doesn't know." Nathaniel punches Tristan, "Let go of me demon!" Tristan backs away laughing. "That's not a good way to start begging, but continue." Nathaniel looks around at the crowd, Tristan puts his hands in his pocket and nods towards him. "Continue. But that isn't how you're going to gain my trust, just thought I'd let you know." Irritated by his words he pushes him out the way, Tristan turns in his direction shrugging. "Guess we'll talk later then?" Rhain pulls him away from the crowd, "T-Thank you." He leans against the wall motionless, "It was nothing, it was my fault, to begin with." She looks at him with unease, "Are we going to... give him back his memories?" contemplating all the scenarios, "I'll go to the church today, grab the worshipping water and then, I'll give it to him." nervously she backs away nodding, placing his hand on her shoulder and smiling. "It'll be fine." meeting up with his gaze, "Right." He removes his hand and she follows with her eyes, he backs away and she goes to grab him. "I'll meet you at home." quickly taking back her hand and agreeing, "Y-Yeah, Okay." quickly withdrawing from the situation and walking towards her class, Tristan stands round the corner resting his head on the wall. "Will it be okay..." He raises his hand up high and sighs, "He's just as strong as me." sliding down to the floor gradually. Ruby notices him on the floor and walks over, "What's wrong?" He looks up frowning, "Ruby, we have to break up." She gasps and kneels down. "Tristan..." He leans up and takes her hand, "My mother has now passed away, I'll be moving to my father's house in Wales, we won't be able to meet again." He gets up before she speaks and disappears before she could touch him.