liv. so so beautiful

Start from the beginning

"Yeah— just for... me." Steve questioned touching every inch of her face with his parted lips moving down to the side of her face, knowing by the end of the night her body would be marked with love bites from his mouth on her soft chestnut skin.

Julia couldn't process what he asked her with his hot mouth against her skin, threading his soft hair through her fingers, he slowly reached back to the stove turning the gas off.

"Of course just f-for you." Julia breaths out, finally answering his question. He pulled away from her neck, smiling at the dazed look on her face. "Please Steve, just us for the night, make love to me, Steve."

Steve holstered her up into his arms, walking up the stairs into his bedroom, kicking the door open then closed it with his foot, her back made contact with the door as Steve's lips trailed down her cleavage, sucking on the skin, Julia gently tugs his hair to pull him back and smoothly pull his shirt over his head.

Her hands trace every mark of his body, and kisses the small moles scattered across his upper body. Steve placed her down on her feet tugging at the hem of her shirt. "Can I?" He mumbles lowly staring down at her mouth, she nods helping him remove the shirt off her body.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful." Steve says breathlessly, admiring the red lace bra hugging her breast perfectly. "So so beautiful." Nuzzling his nose against her cheek, Julia chuckle threading her hand through his thick hair.

"You're pretty, too." Steve smiled slowly bringing his hand up with hers, interlocking their hands together as his kissed her with hunger and lust, he hadn't had sex in a year except with his hand, and he was going to use whatever they had left of that night touching her body.

Julia fought back a moan biting her lip squeezing her thighs together, Steve reached back unhooking the bra, sliding his fingers through the straps of the red, slowly dragging it down to puddle down by the bed.

Steve scooped her back into his arms with a squeal leave her mouth grabbing into his shoulders, with her bare chest pressed against his naked chest and stood up, Julia sat back on her knees, taking in everything that was Steve Harrington.

Steve smiled cheekily, unbuttoning his jeans, Julia bit her lip with a low hum, moving closer to the edge of the bed, peering up through thick lashes, knowing what effect it had on him.

Steve scoffed lightly, swiping his thumb across her bottom lip, shoving his thump into her mouth, Julia took it gracefully swirl her tongue around it feeling her panties get damper. He slowly drew his thump back and gently pushing her back to lay down on the mattress.

His hands reach down unbuttoning her jeans, tugging them down and off her legs, tossing them where his shirt laid. "A matching set" He whispers kneeling down, head between her legs, planting soft kisses to her inner thighs.

Julia inhaled sharply, hands clutching onto the Steve's bed sheets, watching Steve take his sweet time kissing up to her ankle then back down to her inner thighs.

"Steve, quit teasing." She said quietly leaning back on her elbows, Steve smiled against her thigh before he rose up, clawing over her perfect body, hovering above her face, hands on either sides of her face, letting his lips barely touch hers.

"Oh, no honey, I'm taking my sweet damn time with you." Steve declares, she frowns upon his words, not giving any chance to say anything when he smashed his lips against hers , she moaned taking his face.