Chapter 1: The unlimited hate.

Start from the beginning

"This bitch is trying to over smart me, just wait and watch."

With that he turned on his heels and walked back inside of the school building, trying to find Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook came out of the nursery while throwing his best friend's bag over his shoulder and keeping the ice pack on his eye with the other hand.

"Where did he go? I hope they both didn't cause any harm to each other."

He muttered to himself worriedly while looking at each classrooms in the corridor.

The classes already started since a while, but these 3 gave no fuck about the studies.

Since they were young, all 3 of them spent their childhood together.

Playing together, having fun, eating with each other, studying as well.

Taehyung used to live with Jungkook and his parents, at his house.

Well, his parents were no more since he was 13.

And Y/n was Jungkook's best friend since they were babies.

So Y/n and Taehyung created a strong bounding with Jungkook, by each side.

But the fact of sharing this boy was not compatible to them.

And it turned out to be them starting to hate each other.

It was a stupid reason, but each time a little argument would grow bigger the distance between them, in result of them becoming enemy.

But it was not like they didn't care for each other.

They had a soft spot for each other but never showed it to anyone.

No one knew the reason.

Careness but hate too.

Suddenly, Taehyung spotted Jungkook in a corridor with the ice pack on his eye.

He bit his tongue and understood that he messed up with him.

Taking slow steps, he walked to him and stood a few meters away, taking his precautions in advance.

The younger sensed his presence and turned to him.

"Oh so now, Mr. Pain in ass is back?" He groaned and threw the bag on his face, which the older catched it successfully.

Taehyung looked down and muttered "Sorry, Junglebook".

A small smile appeared on the younger's lips after hearing this nickname.

And the blue haired guy eyed him secretly, catching a glimpse of his lips curling up by each side.

Soon Jungkook breathed out "Where is my princess now?" "Again your princess?" Taehyung hissed.

"How many times do I have to tell you both, I love you both equally. There is no way that I do any kind of favouritism when it comes to my friends."

Jungkook clarified while snaking his veiny and tattooed arm around his friend's neck.

Then they both went toward their classroom, hoping to meet Y/n there.

As soon as they arrived, they knocked onto the door.

Meanwhile, Y/n smiled proudly while leaning back onto her chair, remembering the hell in which she put Taehyung.

The teacher's lesson was nothing compared to her internal peace.

The moment, of her iPhone drowning into the mud and Taehyung laughing at her angry state, was still playing into her mind like a recorded tape.

Soon she broke the pencil in 2 pieces when the anger took over her.

But was soon caught off guard when the whole class heard a knock onto the door.

The teacher soon spoke "Come in!" and the door opened, showing the famous duo.

Some giggled, some gossiped about Jungkook having an ice pack on his eye and Taehyung standing as if he was some kind of famous actor.

A sigh left the teacher's mouth "Again both of you?" "We went to the nursery for his eye injury".

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders nochalantly and walked into the class, making sure to death glare Y/n, who smiled back at him with sarcasm.

Jungkook just followed him after closing the door behind his back and went to sit at the end of the class.

"Ok so, the vitamin D is...." The teacher restarted her lesson as Taehyung sat on his seat, just behind Y/n.

While doing so, he made sure to lean toward her ear then whispered.

"You are going to fucking regret after what you just did." The only thing that he got was a middle finger right in front of his face.

"This is called fucking revenge, Mr. Kim." She muttered without even bothering herself to turn to face him.

Jungkook sighed and hide his face in his palm after seeing Taehyung cursing under his breath while tapping his feets onto the floor, furiously.

"These 2, may God protect them from each other."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Mom, i'm back." Y/n muttered lazily while entering her house, catching a glimpse of her mom doing some cleanings in the kitchen.

She walked to her and back hugged her.

"How was your day?" Y/m asked while turning to her and hugging her back, which made feel Y/n at ease.

"Not bad, but also bad." "Did you both fight again?" The old woman chuckled and looked down at her daughter.

Y/n just rolled her eyes and pulled away from her mother's embrace "I told you so many times to not to mention him in front of me."

"Y/n, how much will you hate him? He is not the type of person to whom you always confront at school."

Y/m scanned her movements as she went to the counter and grabbed an apple before biting into it, not caring about any word said to her by her mother.

"Now you will ignore me too?" She pouted and Y/n hissed "I'm not, it's just that....I hate him to death!"

With that she left the kitchen, not being in a mood to continue any kind of discussion.

But Y/m was not going to stop and shouted from the kitchen "Y/n, he does care for you! You'll realise one day!"

TBC❤️❤️

So this is the new story, I hope that you all guys loved the beginning.

I never wrote an horror ff, so if it's not perfect, please try to understand.

Just hoping for you to be entertained in a good way.

Bye, enjoy!!

Sorry for mistakes, if there's any.