Chapter 19: You and me Dream

Start from the beginning

Tommy, at that point, had given up and slumped over.

"Awww given up?" Dream smiled. "Good. We're going to go where you'll never escape. Where no one will ever find you again." Tommy just looked down.

Suddenly someone attacked Dream from behind.

"What the?!" Dream said as he dropped Tommy and his axe.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH." Aimsey yelled as they stabbed Dream in his side with a dagger.

"Aimsey!" Tommy yelled.

Dream grabbed Aimsey and threw her.

Tommy then jumped on Dream with his axe. Dream couldn't get him off and suddenly tommy slashed dreams stomach.

Dream fell over and tommy stayed on top of him. Tommy then pulled out his knife and put it to dreams throat.

Tommy's eyes steamed with tears as more people ran over.

"Tommy you can't do this. I'm your friend. Don't do this. What about the revive book? What if someone dies. What if Aimsey dies? What are you gonna do about that?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Tommy said putting the knife closer to his throat, soon it drew blood.

"I don't need you or anything you have. You're petty bargaining won't work on me! YOUR FUCKING MANIPULATION WONT WORK-" Tommy continued speaking drawing the knife up and Dream tried moving.

"ANY FUCKING MORE!" Tommy then slammed the knife down in his heart.

Dream started gargling blood.

The man that had saved the others from the hole slowly walked over.

Dream and Tommy looked at the man and dream grew wide eyed, gargling blood.

"Geo-geor-" Dream attempted reaching out for the man he loved.

"Save it dream." George looked down. "You're not the man I once loved." George said. "He wouldn't do any of the things you've done. You're not him." Dream looked helpless and George turned around. "You're not my dream."

Dream saw what seemed to be another version of himself looking over at them.

The second version gave Dream a smile.

George walked away and Dream tried getting up.

Tommy didn't let it happen he pulled the knife out and lodged it back it.

Dream looked at Tommy and gave him a grin. He rose his finger and pointed at his neck softly touching it and Tommy flinched.

"Se-see th-this? You'll never-" Dream gasped trying to get the words out. "You'll never get rid of me. No matter how hard you try. I'll always be apart of this server." Dream spit blood in Tommy's face and Tommy didn't do anything but glare at him.

Tommy's eyes were still filled with tears.

Tommy imagined a world where he didn't meet dream.

Imagined a world where they could've been friends.

Tommy wished that could be his world.

Either one.

He wouldn't mind.

Anything but this reality.

"Apart of you." Dream grinned as his eyes slowly closed. Tommy's tears dripped on dreams scarred face. His pale, scarred face.

Tommy then felt nauseous.

He then threw up on the grass besides him and everyone came walking over.

Tommy then looked up and Aimsey jumped on him.

"Tommy!" Aimsey yelled hugging him.

Tommy hugged them back.

"I missed you so much Tommy." Aimsey cried and grabbed his face.

Tommy was crying and Aimsey wiped the tears from his face.

They both laughed as tubbo also grabbed Tommy into a hug.

"It's over Tommy. It's finally over. He's gone." Tubbo said relieved.

Tommy laughed as well.

"Finally. We're all free" Tommy said as he looked at everyone there.

Wilbur and him locked eye contact and Wilbur smiled.

It was a proud smile.

Everyone cheered.

Tommy then looked at George and got up.

"George I'm-" Tommy tried to speak.

"Don't apologize Tommy." George smiled "we both know your above that." George said sarcastically.

Tommy grinned.

"We'll of course I am. I'm big man tommyinnit." Tommy spoke.

And at the moment Wilbur felt a tear fall from his eye.

He saw his brother smile.

Wilbur knew that finally...

His brother...

His Tommy...

was a boy again.

————
The last chapter will be out tomorrow 🤭