23. Gas Station (Pt 2)

Začít od začátku

Surely it cannot. So, you do what you normally do to avoid situations like this. You sleep.

You rest your head on a lump of wax and close your eyes. You inhale the scent of the room and continue to focus on your breathing. And not long after, you're sleeping.

~~

You wake up from your nap, remembering that you're still stuck in this room. Your stomach growls for something to eat, and you feel slightly tempted to have a taste of the colorful wax around the room. But you stop yourself. Surely it must have some sort of toxic chemical in it... but, it's just wax... wax could be edible?– no! No it isn't!

Sitting up off the ground, you brush away the bits of wax in your hair. Gross. You stare at the ground and pick a piece of wax off the floor. It smoothly peels off and feel instantly joyous from it. Now the only thing keeping you from freaking out is the satisfaction you get from scraping wax off the floor.

About an hour and a half passes by of you humming to yourself and scraping wax.

As you begin to pick out the wax from underneath your nails, the door opens. In the doorway, stands Bo. He sees the broken piece of clay on the ground in front of him, and stifles a laugh.

You jump up, moving yourself as far as you can from the man. He notices how frightened you look and feels a small bit of sympathy.

"You weren't meant to see him," Bo tells you, his fists clenching. "Who was he?" You ask, still completely unaware who that man was to Bo.

"He's.." You can tell that Bo's thinking whether or not to tell you. He takes a deep breath and finally says it. "He's my brother."

Your eyes widen. "You have two brothers?" Bo nods. You still don't understand why Bo and his brothers kidnapped you and Billy. Knowing that is what matters most to you at the moment.

Bo goes to close the door, but you run up and stop him. "Wait!" You yell. He stops, but doesn't open the door more. "What did you mean by, 'We don't want that to happen again'?" Bo doesn't reply, he just closes the door, locking it from the outside. Great... You let out a sigh as you trudge back to your corner, but before you do, the door opens again.

"Bo?" You ask, turning around. It isn't Bo. Standing in the doorway is the man who brought you to this room. Vincent.

You feel your breathing begin to get more unsteady as you stare in silence at the man. His whole appearance feels so eerie and mysterious.

The man has long black hair that messily hangs down his shoulders. He also has a big black sweater over top of his grey shirt. You assume that he's probably boiling underneath all that clothing, considering outside is so hot and humid. That could be the reasoning for his aggravated attitude towards you.

"Vincent?" You call out to the man, hoping for some sort of reaction. To your surprise, he doesn't react. He just stares at you with an unreadable expression. Maybe that isn't his name. How stupid of me to assume. For all I know that could just be his alias, and his real name is something like Ezekiel. You cringe at the thought of someone having the name Ezekiel.

(A/n: I apologize if your name is Ezekiel, I don't mean to offend you whatsoever✍🙂)

You then notice what he has in his hand, and for a moment, you think your heart completely stopped. In the man's hand, is a knife. A bloody knife.

You instantly back away into the corner, trying to keep yourself as far apart from the man as you can. When the man continues to walk farther into the room, you shriek, and look for something to protect yourself. You settle on grabbing one of the wax people and pushing it at the man. Those wax sculptures are heavier than I thought it would be.