"Sure. I don't mind." DD shrugs.

"First, let us take a look inside," I say looking at the house.

"Right. The only reason you came here." Kiaan chuckles and we walk inside.

I am very pleased with all the progress as I look around all the rooms, kitchen, terrace, and living room.

The first thing I noted was this place was closer to school, it takes some 5 minutes from here which is a good thing. I thought about doing all the paintings and getting the furniture but I ain't the only one who will be living here so I decided to leave that to Avni and Niam and Navya. Their decision might be childish but I would like to listen to them too.

It would be memorable for all of us if we did things together.

❊❊❊

"I thought you would be wearing a Best Daddy t-shirt as you delivered the babies." Mrs. Sabet says. "And I also thought you would get me a Best Grandma t-shirt before you let me hold the babies. Like Asad did."

"Mom, Asad did it because you had taunted about it when Fawzi was so born so he did it for Ahad," Sara says defensively.

"Stop supporting your Husband." Mrs. Sabet rolls her eyes while everyone in the room chuckles.

"Hey, no one will hold one baby," Sara says with a frown when Avni reaches out to take a baby from Foziah. "I want them both to be loved in the same way."

"We can't always hold two babies together, Sara." Foziah rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, so give the couple each baby. The other one shouldn't feel sad." Sara explains. "Zar, if you hold them you need Ishaan to stand beside you so, he takes the other one."

"Oh, but he is out. He kind of needs an invitation to come in." Zar shrugs. "I'll take Fawzi as my partner." She smiles at him who grins looking at the babies.

"Mom, can I hold them?" He asks Foziah looking excited with Niam and Navya standing behind him carrying the same excitement.

"Sorry but if this partner thing goes on, Fawzi will have his brother as a partner." Foziah looks at Zar.

"I wish I had Myra." Zar frowns then her eyes move over to DD. "Hey, be my partner to hold babies."

"Is that even a thing?" I roll my eyes at Sara. "A partner to hold babies?"

"Yes. They are twins. Always together." She says. "Uh, of course, until they start seeing someone and want to get cozy..."

"You better shut up, you are annoying me now." Foziah glares at her then she glances at Kabir. "You really fell in love with this?"

He chuckles as he puts his coat aside and sits beside Sara and then holds her hand. "All of us know she is much more than being annoying. She is a very caring person who has a weird way of showing it." He looks up at Foziah. "You see holding the babies with a partner? That's her way of showing care. It's weird but that's my wife."

"She can easily get into people's minds and stay there rent-free with just one meeting. That's what happened with me, she says rent-free in my heart and mind." He adds with a smile.

"Maybe call him CM?" I ask Sara who suddenly seems to get a little emotional with his words.

"Wow," Sara laughs wiping her tears away. "You can say it again, I don't mind. I love it."

"Forget them." Foziah rolls her eyes but she smiles in the end."Come on, hold the babies."

"This is lame." I shake my head as I reach out to take one baby and Avni takes the other.