interview.

Rowan POV
I was taken into a room by the lady, a nice sofa sat on the floor with book shelves against the walls around it, a few lamps and windows filled the room. The light from outside shining in. After a few minutes a Tall male walked in and sat down in front of me, a few other people walk in bringing filming cameras, I get nervous as he walks up to me, I stand, getting him with a kind, get nervous smile.
"Hello Rowan. " he spoke as he held his hand out to give me a hand shake.  I gently shake his hand, putting my hand down.
He walked back and sat in a chair next to the camera's.
"Please take a seat" he spoke kindly to me as I sat on the couch. Everybody in the room examined me, making me feel uncomfortable but I delt with it. The camera's began rolling.

"So what's your name? " he asked
"My Name is Rowan Ivy Harper. " I speak softly looking at the Man paying no attention to the Camera's.

(BTW the man is Dominic! -)

"What about your age and your Sexuality? "
"I- I'm.. I'm 18 and I'm gay. " I say as my cheeks turn a bright red.
He smiles a little, his smile was tender and friendly.
"Have you had much sexual experience before" he asked me.
"N-no- I haven't actually. " I say softly still looking at him, only glancing away for moments when I feel awkward or when I hesitate to answer one of his questions.
"Last question, do you think you are a bottom or a top? " he asked I glance down and then back up sa him for a quick moment.
"I- I'm I'm not sure. I haven't ever really given it much thought" I speak as I blush.
"Okay. Could you please take your shirt off? " he asked me as my cheeks then bright red, I stand and I gently pull both my hoodie, and the shirt on underneath off, he examined my body.
"You don't look like you have been touched much at all. " he spoke softly as I blush and I kind of cover my face.
"Do you mind taking the rest of your clothing off please, and turn around for me." He spoke as I took the rest of my clothes off, I turn around, my face now beet red.

Is this how the interviews always go? This is so embarrassing. I'm in a room full of strangers who are all staring at my naked body.

"Please turn to face me" he said as I turn around and I look at him, my face very red.

~after the interview~

I gently pull my clothes back on, my face still red, but everybody in the room didn't react. They just acted kind of like this was normal. After I got my clothes back on, the man walked up to me and gently shook my hand.
"I apologize got getting to the interview right away. Your description said you have not ever done this before do I wanted to get it done as fast, and efficiently as possible" he spoke, taking a small breath before he continued.
"I'm Dominic" He spoke. I smile a little bit.
"It's nice to meet you Dominic, please don't call me Rowan-ivy. Just call me Rowan. " I speak softly as he nodded and smiled, we started up some small talk. We talked for a few hours enjoying each other's company before I got a call.
I check my phone.
. . .
"I'm sorry... I have to take this.. " I speak softly as he stood and nodded, he began working again. I walk out of the room, down the stairs and outside. I answer the phone.

-in call with mom-
Rowan: Hello?
Mom: where are you is everything okay?
Rowan: mom I'm 18! I'm okay I promise.
Mom: I know I just. I don't want you to get hurt.
Rowan: I promise I'm okay. I'm on my way home now.
Mom: okay drive safe! Love you!
Rowan: I love you too mom.

-End Call-

I smile and I get into my car. I drive home, once I arrive I get out and I go inside, she peeked out of the kitchen
"You're home! " she said as she ran up to me and gave me a cookie.
I laugh and I eat the cookie.
"If it's okay I'm gonna go out with some friends tonight. " I speak softly as she looks at me.
"Have fun! " she says as she ran back to the kitchen. I smile, walking up to my room I drop my things off. I grab an outfit I set out and I pull it on

(It looks like this ✨)

~around 3 1/2 hours later~

I pick up my keys and I run out to my car, I drive to a Club, I get our and I wait for my friends. Once they get there we go inside. Showing them our ID before entering