Minjeongie🤩:
Woah woah slow down buttercup, AYO?? CALLING AUNT SEUL 'MOM'??? WHAT A BIG STEP SHIN!!!

RyeongChae😍:
OH MY GOSH! SHE KISSED YOU??? OMGMGMGMGM... WHAT THE FKCKKK MY SHIP IS SAILING OMG RYEJI SAIL🛳️🛳️🛳️ ANW RYU U ENJOYED IT DONT LIE AND WOAH WHAT A BIG STEP....

Ryusungie🙉:
I KNOW ITS A BIG STEP BUT SHOULD I COMFRONT HER ABOUT IT?? IT FELT LIKE SHE DIDNT REMEMBER ANYTHING??

RyeongChae🤩:
GO GIRL!! FIGHTING!! Just comfront her about it ryu, its better to know her real feelings than to be in confusion about her feelings.

Minjeongie😍:
i agree with chaer! u should tell her about it. Anyways. U should confess to her alr..

Ryusungie🙉:
no i dont wanna confess, but ill confront her abt it tmrw

RyeongChae😍:
YES!! thats the shin ryujin i know!! (be bold ryu... confess to her :)

Minjeongie🤩:
I agree with chaer, ryu. be bold! be the shin u are!

Ryusungie🙉:
...

Minjeongie🤩:
LOL AHAHAHAH😂

RyeongChae😍:
HAHAHAHAHA RYUSUNGIE GO GO GET YO GIRL!!😂😂😂💖

Its now Monday and I'm a bit nervous. I walk into school and see the two idiots grinning at me like I'm about to get teased, which I am.

"Hey Ryu." Winter smirked at me. "Sooo~ How are things with you and Yeji?" Ryeong asks and I shook my head slightly, aish these two. "I haven't even talked to her yet.." I groaned.

"You should tell Yeji already though-" Winter got cut off with a voice spoke from behind me.

"Tell me what?" Oh shit it was Yeddeong..

"H-hi Yeddeong." I nervously chuckle.

"Hi Ryuddaeng~" She sat beside me. "Anyways so tell me what?" Yeji asks once more. "Come with me." I said and stood up and dragged her to a private place.

"Okay so uh, last night. I carried you off to bed, and you told me to stay with yo-"

"Oh God I did? I'm so sorry!" She told me with an apologetic look. "It's fine, and also the important detail. You.. k-kissed me.." I got shy.

"I did WHAT?" She widens her eyes in shock. "Again, I'm so so so so sorry Ryujin-ah!" She bows in embarrassment. "Hey hey, no need. It's okay I liked it anyways.." I whispered.

"W-what..? You liked it..?" She tilted her head. "Aigo you big giant baby, you stole my first kiss." I booped her nose. "Oh- It was my first too.. I'm sorry.." She apologised again. "Ani, no need to apologise." I chuckle and gave her a hug which she reciprocated.

"Look uh... I know it's probably too early.. But.. I liked you for a while now, Yes I have feelings for you ever since that day we met.." I finally had the courage to say it. But Yeji went silent. Oh gosh I can feel the rejection.

"Listen Ryu I-"

"Yeah yeah I know you don't feel the same way, Look I just wanted to shoot my shot and my gay ass thought you liked me back s-" I got cut off when her lips crashed onto mine.

"Now that's one way to shut Shin Ryujin up." She giggled. Gosh my cheeks are burning.

"Listen Ryuddaeng, I like you too. A long while now.." Yeji said that made me widen my eyes. "Really?" I was happy.

"B-but what are we now?" I ask and she smiles. "Hm I've been waiting for a 'Hwang Yeji, can I court you?'" I heard her say and she giggled.

Cute.

"Oh right, let's do it again shall we?" I asked that made her laugh. "Gladly."

"Hwang Yeddeong, Can your Shin Ryuddaeng court you?" I ask in another way she never expected. "Of course Hwang Yeddeong will love Shin Ryuddaeng to court her." Yeji says lovingly and cups my face. I leaned in for another kiss but was interrupted by a voice.

"Yah Shin Ryujin! Good news!" I know that's winter. "Oh-" She realized our position. "D-did I interrupt? Hihi." She chuckled nervously. "N-no you didn't." Yeji says turning to Winter.

"Oh uh great cause there are no classes for the rest of the week due to some important things that weren't mentioned." Winter said and me and Yeji cheered.

"Where's Ryeong by the way?" I ask. "Oh uh she's in the cafeteria with Yerim unnie." Winter answered and we walked down the halls.

YEJI

"Thank you for today Ryuddaeng. My ride is here, thanks for accompanying me." I smiled at her and she did the same.

"Love you, see you." I then kissed her and bid my good bye.

My Momma Seul opened the shotgun seat's window. "So, you and Ryujin are a thing now huh?" She smirked. "Ma!" I yell out blushing.

I got in the shotgun seat and my Momma Seulgi kept teasing me the whole ride.

idk how to feel now LOL

anw double update today bc i feel like it<3