Loneliness. (Male reader x Furry girl.)

Start from the beginning

In his left where the bathrooms. No reason to go there.

In front of him where dome big stairs and, on both sides of the stairs, doors, every each one leading to a different place.

Y/N:"Phia?"

Phia:"To the right. The armory is there."

With his new information, the boy raised his weapon and went to the door Phia told him to. He opened it, going down some poorly light stairs. The boy could hear some weird noises downstairs. He's not alone.

Once he came down, he was in mid of a hallway. Doors where on his left and right.

Phia:"Left."

He checked his right and walked to the left part of the hallway. The first door he tried to open was locked, so he went for the second one. Before he could do so, a noise could be heared at the end of the hallway.

He turned at the noise, seeing the creature that was stalking him.

The creature leaped at Y/N at high speeds with a rusty iron pipe on it's hands

The creature leaped at Y/N at high speeds with a rusty iron pipe on it's hands. The dodged to the side, avoiding getting impaled. When the creature landed on the spot Y/N was in, he kicked it to the door so hard it bursted through it.

Y/N quickly rushed in, putting his feet on it's torso, not letting it get up. He aimed at it's head and fired once, a bullet going through it's head.

When the creature died, Y/N scanned the room, making sure there's nothing else that could hurt him. He was, in fact, in the armory. There's a couple of lockers on the left, weapon and ammo crates in front of him and a room on his right with even more crates. All of them seem empty.

From one of the lockers, the sound of someone or rather something moving was heard. He approached the locker, ready to blast whatever was inside to pieces. The boy opened the locker, his finger on the trigger, but what he saw was rather different that the insectoid creature he just killed.

 The boy opened the locker, his finger on the trigger, but what he saw was rather different that the insectoid creature he just killed

Phia:"Halt. It's not feral."

Y/N:"A passive? Here? I only heard stories about them."