Spying On Them-Chapter 31

Start from the beginning

Willow: Well I wish you would of told me I could of put on my sexy gown dress.

Huey: For a castle?

Willow: Yeah you're funny Hue.

Huey: Huey

Willow: Okay well I want to call you Hue

Huey: *sighs* whatever.

Y/N's pov

Y/N: Okay Mia are you in copy?

Mia: Yes ma'am. I already gave them their menus and now they just having a simple conversation copy

Y/N: What about you Jordan BB Jenkins copy

Jordan: Girl don't do that and you know damn well my last ain't BB Jenkins and yes copy. I'm in the van right now just listening to their conversation.

Y/N: Oh ok

Jordan: Where you at?

Y/N: In the bush watching them and hearing their conversation.

Mia: Oh hell nah that's ghetto. Hold on

Mia walked to Huey's table and grabbed the menus from them.

Mia: Is there anything I can get y'all tonight?

Huey: Just an avocado salad. And a bread stick.

Mia: Okay and what to drink?

Huey: Water

Willow: Water?! That's your drink? Lameeee

Huey: Well I don't want to get drunk

Willow: I swear you need to live a little.

Mia: Anyways what can I get you ma'am.

Willow: I want a beer and a shot of patron.

Mia: Sure... thing anything to eat?

Willow: I want an slice of chocolate cake.

Mia: Okay ma'am.

Mia walked away and gave the cooler the order. Even tho this is not Mia's job she pretending to be someone who works there while spying on them. Mia gotten a little closer without looking suspicious so me and Jordan could hear their conversation.

Willow: I'm having a good time tonight.

Huey: Nothing didn't even happened?

Willow: Okay well I'm still am Huey

Huey: Yeah okay I guess.

Willow: Such a grumpy pants today I wonder why.

Huey: I had plans and you ruined them.

Willow: Oh plus. What you had to do fuck your wife?

Uhm oh excuse me. Even if that was one of his plans why does it concerns you. And I would of never let him go with you tonight if I was gonna get beat down like that.

Huey: What's it matters to you?

Willow: Oh nothing, I just felt like you should of spent more time with me. That's what friends do right.

Willow started touching his arm seductively. What in the hell is wrong with this woman. Who is she trying to impress because it damn sure ain't my man. Huey moved his arm away from her touch quick. Yep that's my baby. Mia was coming back with two trays in her hand. Impressive, I would've drop that shit because I ain't got the balance for it.

Huey: Let's not get too carried away shall we. Like I said, I didn't agree to spend time with you for this.

Willow: Yeah whatever.