10

Kunikida pov

"Will you marry me"?

Dazai started at me for a minute before breaking into tears.

"Wait why are you crying...did i say something wrong...I'm sorry if I did". I freaked out but dazai shook his head before hugging me.

"No your ok it was just really unexpected".

I sighed and pulled away from the hug and had dazai sit on the bench while I sat in front of him on one knee.

"Dazai osamu. I don't have a ring to give you today because if I'm being honest I didn't plan to get married for another 2 years but from the experience we went through and all he withers and the rest to come I realized I want to experience everything with you by my side".

Dazai cried while nodding.

HES NODDING

"Yes kunikida...yes I wanna marry you to... and be by your side forever".

I reached up and hugged him tightly

" I love you osamu"

"I love you to doppo".

After awhile In the park dazai and I went to a jewelry store to pick out some rings.

We got matching plain silver rings with D+O on them.

On the way home we talked about future plans .

" I went a pet ferret and we can name him chow chow" Dazai said swinging our hands crack in fourth. "Then I want a mouse or rat then we can name it fyodor then I wa-"

"Honey" I cut him off. "I love you so much but we can't have a ferret or a rat or a mouse and we especially can't name them after our enemies".

"Then can we have a puppy"?

"What's the name"?

"Chuuya".

"NO"!

When we got home I made dinner with dazais help. *him clinging onto me the entire time*.

After dinner was done I called Chuuya to tell him dazai was alright and he said he found the other victims and they were all cured to. Then dazai cut in.

"Chuuya guess who got proposed tooo".

"It can't have been you"

"It was"

"I'm so sorry for whoever made that decision ".

Dazai whined as Chuuya and I chuckled.

"But seriously congrats and I hope I'm invited to the wedding".

"Thanks chibi but your more then just invited I want you to be my best man".

The line went quite for a bit as dazai and I looked at each other nervous on what the mafia executive was doing before we heard a knock on the door.

I opened and Chuuya ran inside to dazai.

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT"!

I laugh as dazai was wondering were Chuuya came from and how he got hear so fast.

"I was on my way over when you called" Chuuya answered casually. "Anyway let me see the rings" he pulled dazais hand to his face so he could see clearly.

"Kinda plain but still sweet". Dazai rolled his eyes and laugh. "Well everything seems plain to you mr fancy hat". He said and flicked Chuuyas hat.

"Anyway are you serious. You really want me to be your best man"? Dazai nodded.

"I was thinking about asking atsushi but I know you'll be the better choice after all you've been my best friend since we were 15 and you know me better then hardly anyone else".

Chuuya smiled. "We'll I'll accept to be your best man". Dazai clapped his hands together and smiled. "Great that means I can pick up a dress for you to we're".

"WAIT WHAT"

I rolled my eyes.

"We'll it's a male x male wedding so I figured someone has to were a dress who better then my best man".

"THERES NO WAY IN HELL IM WERING A DRESS"

"But chuuuuyaaaa"

Seeing dazai and Chuuyas playful fights makes me appreciate the ways things turned out and the family I was blessed with. The agency the port mafia dazai Chuuya. All of them are my family.

And I couldn't be happier.

(Ok Fr I'm going to bed. It's almost 1am and I have to get up early for work so till later ✌️)