Robin looked at the boy on her left with her eyebrows raised. "Is that seriously the only thing you picked up?"
Robin rolled her eyes at him. "Thank you, Robin! I knew it'd be a good idea for him to bring you." Steve frantically looked between us both "Woah woah woah,  I did not come here to be attacked, okay!" He put his hands up in defence. "I'm just shocked, I didn't think he was your type."

"Listen, Elaine. It's probably nothing, I mean, it's not likely that Chrissy does drugs so that can't be the reason but maybe he gave her a ride home, like he did for you?" I groan and throw my head back, rubbing my temples "Boys are so stressful! I mean come on. We just started getting somewhere, or so I thought anyway!" Robin nodded and looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed, Steve copying her movements.

"You guys don't need to pity me, i should've known this'd happen. It's Eddie Munson for Christ's sake."
"Is there seriously nothing we can do, can't you call him?" Steve questioned. I shook my head "And say what? That I was spying on him with my best friend?" Then, an idea came to mind, I clapped and pointed at my friends. Steve stopped eating his chip and pointed at me. "I don't like that look, Henderson. No. Whatever you're thinking- No."

"We should spy on them! I know where he lives!" Robin looked at Steve, eyes wide. "I've had enough of spies and spying to last me a lifetime, I mean after this last summ-"
"Robin! Two words. WORD. VOMIT." She covers her mouth quickly. "What do you guys mean? What happened?" Steve looks at me and tries to stall by pointing something out about the Coke he was drinking, but when he saw my unimpressed face, he came clean.

"Robin had a crazy psycho ex boyfriend, she's not supposed to talk about it because the um- the case is ongoing so.. yeah... but he was like literally crazy. Stalked her all summer after they broke up." Robin nodded her head frenziedly next to him and shrugged "yeah like super top secret, he could come back at any time so I'm not supposed to tell anyone." I covered my mouth in shock "Oh my God? That must've been awful for you, you're all good now right?" Again, she continued nodding.

Eventually we came to the conclusion that Chrissy had probably argued with Jason after their date and we'll, Eddie being Eddie, he was most likely skipping class and saw her upset, offering to give her a ride home.

After that we talked for a few more hours, and a billion snacks later they left. "Thanks for helping me, you two. I really appreciate it." The truth is that my mind wasn't at ease at all, but really me and Eddie aren't dating so I can't pull him up on it. They both nodded and we said our goodbyes. I shut the door and went straight to bed, falling asleep with the whole situation still at the back of my mind.

Eddie's Point Of View.
I open the door for Chrissy and she hops out, waiting for me to lead the way into my trailer. I fiddled with my keys and finally open the door, moving out of the way for her to walk in first. As I'm closing the door I noticed that my hair was still up in a bun, held by Elaine's dark green scrunchie. I pull the hair tie out and put it on my wrist, walking in behind Chrissy.

"Welcome to my humble abode! Sorry it's messy, maid took the week off." I laughed lightly and smiled up at her from over the cupboard where I was looking. "Actually, I think it's quite cozy. Very very homelike." She replied. "Yeah, said nobody ever..." I opened a container and when faced with emptiness I realised I gave Elaine the last baggie from that tin. "Ahhh, shit." Chrissy looked at me, brows knitted together. "Are you sure you have it?"
"Yeah, yeah. I got it, somewhere around here anyway. Give me two minutes."

I enter my room, leaving Chrissy behind for a minute. I look around thinking about where I might've left the next supply, my guitar caught my eye, how could she not? She was gorgeous. "Sorry I'm late, Sweetheart." I tan my fingers over the strings lightly and looked in the dresser underneath it. Right where I left it. I grab the baggie and walk out of my room down the hall, shaking the small bag in my hand. "Got it! Bliss is just moments away Chri- Chrissy?"