"Oh. It's you trash. I presume you're tricking these people with that pitiful act of yours, no? My apologize, I cannot allow you that, since I have business with them. You can bother with the other one that have white hair, or maybe the guy that have bubblegum hair." She stated calmly, as her face shows no emotion but her eyes filled with disgust and rage. The male with number sixteen sweat nervously.

A boy with greenish black spiky hair poured the juice that the man just gave and claimed, "It's reeks! I think it's expired guys!" And the other two poured the juice away. "A-a-a-hh really? S-sorry guys! W-well see you later!!" The fat man fled. "You guys should be careful about your surroundings. You guys lucky he tastes well." Deira warned them. "Who are you?"

At the time Deira was about to speak, a painful cry cut her off. "Aaaahhh!!! My.. My arms!!" She snapped her head and saw the guy's arms who had screamed turns into flower petals. The culprit chuckled and said, "That's why you shouldn't bump into someone without apologizing."

"Shut up peasant!! You have no rights to cut me when I was about to speak!!" Deira shouted in monotone. Her eyes glowed, and when she narrowed her eyes, the man who lost his arms fell forwards. "A...Aaaa.. Aaaaahhhhh!!!! M-m-my legs!!! Ah no!!!" Everyone head turns towards the man and shocked when saw his legs were gone. They might think it was a magic, but two men noticed that there was a thread that connected to him.

"I never thought Hunter Exam would be this noisy." The dark haired maiden muttered under her breath. "My apologize, I've been wandering who you guys might be. Would you guys mind to tell me your names?" The taller male snorted, making the young maiden stared at him. "I demand you guys to tell me your name." She threatened darkly. The younger male seems oblivious by the threat just grinned at her. "My name is Gon! Gon Freecss!" He said, earning a smack on the head by the blond.

"Oi Gon! You shouldn't tell strangers your name!" The blond scolded. As the three bickering, the dark maiden was stunned for a moment. "F-freecss?" She choked out, barely heard by any humans. But loud enough to be heard by Gon.

"Yes. Is there's something wrong with it?" The young boy asked, while the older males stared at her in confusion. "Do you by any chance relate towards dad?" She examined the boy that stood in front of her. "Dad?" Now she could see resemblance. "Ging Freecss... So you are his son.. He's right all along, we'll eventually meet." Deira softly spoke, and tucked some of her bangs to her ears. "Well nice to meet you. We should get along, but not right now. The exam just about to start." And with that she left the three and went to her sisters, telling them about him.

"Oi Gon. You know her?" Asked the blond to his newly found friend. The said male just shook his head. "Not even once Kurapika. " He answered. "And she said dad? What's that means?" Bonk!"That means Ging Freecss is her dad!"

"... Eh?!! I have a sister?!!!!" Kurapika sighed hopelessly.

"You met him?!!" Kiara whispers-yelled at Deira. She nodded her head and continued to explain. "His name is Gon. We are not allowed to approach him, until the end of the second phase. If someone broke the rule, I will give them a personal punishment. Is that clear?" Hearing few nervous gulps, she assumed it was clear.

A weird alarm sound was heard. Catching all of the candidates' attention. Suddenly the wall that Kiara leaned to was opened upwards, and beyond that wall, a tall slender man with lavender hair and a moustache that mostly like his mouth stood there.

"I apologize for the wait. The entry period for Hunter applicants has ended. The Hunter Exam will now begin!" He pronounced. "Yey~ Finally~ I've been waiting for so long~" Certain light brunette exclaimed while waving her arms in the air. "A final caution, if you are short on luck or ability, you could very well end up seriously injured or even dead. Those who accept the risk, please follow me. Otherwise, please exit via the elevator behind you." No one moves, no one wants to quit.

"Very well. All 404 participants tend the phase one of the Hunter Exam." He turned around, and marched on forwards. Everyone started walking, and in few minutes they start jogging. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Satotz, the phase one examiner. I shall lead you to the second phase of the exam."

'Hm. It's already begun. Impressive old man.' Deira thought as she jogged without a sweat. "Oi Satotz. Mind if we go ahead?" She shouted a bit louder than she thought she would be. "Isn't that that girl Gon?" Kurapika asked. "Ah yeah she is! What is she talking about?"

The lavender haired man stared at her. "Sure. If you can." He said as he increased his pace. "Hm? A challenge I suppose. Very well then. Meet you at the checkpoint." She smirked and told her sisters to go ahead. "D-dei.. I'm not really good at running." Ayase said, timidly fidgeting. "I forgot. Forgive me Ayase. Rin and Kiara, run ahead." The said females nodded and sped off, only leaving a dust.

Some chorus of 'Impossible', 'Wow', and 'No way' were heard. Deira suddenly carried Ayase princess style, making the poor brunette squeak in surprise. "I don't want to smell others disgusting sweat and saw fallen bodies in the stairs. So goodbye peasant." She said as she tightened her grip on Ayase and ran over the ceiling.

A certain white haired boy clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Show off." He muttered.

"Whoa sugoi! Is she really my sister?! She's so cool!"

DARK (A HxH Fanfiction) [Discontinued]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara