Chapter two

Third Person

Four normal, or not, girls strolled around the Zaban city, searching some information about the Hunter Exams. "Rin, you're good at interrogation. So use them to get information in this place." Demanded a dark haired girl with pair of purplish gray eyes, as she stood in front of a certain café beside a huge fancy building. The said girl nodded and went inside as the other three followed behind.

They took a seat near the window and placed their belongings down. "Ayase, you company Rin and read the owner's mind. Make sure he doesn't lie." The brunette nodded and pulled the older female with her. As the other two ordered a steak while they're luring him into their traps, the other females just sat on their seat.

"Dei~ Do you think this is the place?" A cheerful light brunette asked brightly at the younger dark haired girl, who was busy reading a light novel in her hand. "Well Kiara, my perception is always right. In few seconds we'll be inside the exam." She replied, not averting her eyes out of the book that she read. The girl named Kiara pouted in annoyance. "But~ It's boring De-i-ra~" She sung. Said girl named Deira closed her book and put it inside her pouch.

"Dei, this is the place. The password is 'A steak cook it slowly, rare.' I guess that's the password." Suddenly a voice said behind Kiara, making her jumped five feet into the air. "Good job Ayase, Rin. Let's go." Deira said and grabbed her pouch, ignoring Kiara's complains.

After they said the password, the other worker showed them into a room, with table full of utensils. "Please have a seat. The steak is still warm." The waitress smiled politely as she leads them in. "Yeay meats~" Kiara exclaimed, sat down on her chair and started to eat the steak. Rin and Ayase nodded politely at the waitress and sat on their seats. While Deira silently glared at the woman when she looked into her eyes, making the waitress nervous and fled away.

They were eating peacefully as the room, which is an elevator, went down. The clicking sound was made from the contact between the utensils and the plate. "Kiara, eat slowly or you'll choke." Deira said as she wiped her mouth with a napkin and place it neatly on the table. "Hai~"

Ding~

The bell of the elevator rung as soon as they finished their meals. The moment the door opened, a man with a green bean head appeared. "Hello, my na- DARK? What are you guys doing in here?" Deira stepped forward and nodded at him in acknowledgement. "We're here to take the exam. Since I'm sure this is the right time." She stated. The green bean head nodded at her. "Well, this is your number. Same goes to all of you. You guys pretty early." He said, handing them a round pin card one by one.

"Early bird gets more worms. Isn't that what the old man said? Anyway Beans, you know how annoying Kiara will be when the chairman doesn't give an order to assassinate criminals." The said male nodded and sighed. "Well, you guys could wait till noon. Good luck."

After few hours, many people came around. None of them peek interest at the four shadows. Rin and Ayase sat on the ground, either reading a book or playing with cards. Kiara was leaning on the wall, sighing every time weak, in her opinion, people passed by. While Deira already used zetsu to seal her presence and observing the candidates from above, her feet stick to the ceiling above, and her hair were tied into a high ponytail.

No one had peek their interest, not until a person with red-ish pink hair and a person with needles poke all over his face came. 'That kind of aura... It annoys me.' Not only them, a kid with snowy-white hair too interested them. And the last but not least three males that at that time stood in front of the elevator. One of them has a blond hair, as the other one has a short, black spiky hair, and the last...

Deira fell from her spot and landed gracefully in front of the three. Surprising all of them, include all the candidates, excluded Kiara, Rin, and Ayase. "Y-you again!" A voice shouted. Deira glance at the source and saw the person who tried to poison her sisters.