"Really? Turning red over a little kiss." Yuno enjoyed teasing Asta, especially when he turned red over the tiniest things. "S-shut up." Asta said, turning his head away still flustered "You're fine." The raven said in a playful tone as he ruffled the others' ash blonde hair, and continued to read.

   It was already 5:30, and Asta and Yuno were still in the same position. "I should probably get going before the crew gets suspicious," Asta said as he lifted his head from Yuno's shoulder. "One thing before you leave," Yuno said with a smirk on his face, Atsa hummed in confusion about what his boyfriend wanted, but before he knew it Yuno slammed his lips onto Asta's in a deep and passionate kiss. The kiss lasted a little while, Asta occasionally moaning in the kiss as their tongues brushed together before breaking. With the two boys panting, the raven sat there with a seductive smirk on his face, while Asta looked dumbfounded and red as a ripe tomato, causing the raven haired boy to chuckle a bit. "I thought you said you were leaving." Yuno said with a smirk on his face "S-shut up idiot!" was all Asta could stutter out before jumping out the window.

   Asta ran to the Black Bulls base as fast as he could, why? He wanted the squad to think he was strength training, but before he went to the base he went to do some actual strength training. When Asta was done he went back to the base like a normal day.

   "Where were you!" he heard Noelle yell as soon as he opened the door to the hideout "Strength training." he said in a casual tone trying not to get them suspicious of where he was "Well I checked there and I didn't see you," Manga said, knowing he was lying. "Ah- well I changed spots." Asta hesitantly said, hoping they wouldn't catch on.

   Well, the truth is, the Black Bulls knew Asta and Yuno were dating, they were just waiting until he was ready to tell them.

~~~Flashback~~~

   Mimosa had visited the black bulls to gossip with Noelle, and while they were gossiping about random stuff Mimosa said something that made everyone in the room go completely silent. "Wow that's so cool, also another cool thing is Asta and Yuno are dating!" (Btw during this Asta is strength training) Mimosa quickly covered her mouth knowing she fucked up.

   "W-what!?" Noelle managed to stutter out in her shocked state. Gauche even looked away from his picture of Marie to look at Mimosa. "EEK please don't confront them about this I swore to them I would keep it a secret!" The ginger was panicking about what she said. "Don't worry we won't tell anyone." Luck said enthusiastically. "Luck's right girl, you can trust us, our lips are sealed," Vanessa said, trying to reassure her. "Thank you, guys."

~~~End of Flashback~~~

   "Relax rasta, we're just messin' with ya." Magna said ruffling his hair "R-right," Asta said, trying not to sound too nervous. "Oi, shrimp, get ready we're all heading somewhere at 6," Yami said as he blew some smoke from his cigarette. 'Isn't 6 the time Yuno said he was going out?' Asta thought, thinking it was a bit weird "Right sir!" Asta said strongly as he sat next to Noelle on one of the couches.

~~~Time skip brought to you by I don't know this time~~~

   "Let's go numbskulls," Yami said in his usual Stern voice.

~~~while walking~~~

   "So captain Yami, where are we heading?" The ash blonde asked, "Goldiguts invited all of us for dinner for some reason. He also said he's also bringing 3 of his mages." "Ooo who?" Asta asked enthusiastically, "He didn't say, now shut your trap and continue walking." The taller one said annoyed. "That means my beautiful prince of previsions could be there!" Charmy excitedly hoped "You mean that pretty boy that's Asta's childhood best friend that has that weird fairy?" Vanessa asked. "YEP!" Charmy screamed. "Maybe he'll bring some cute chick." Finral said hopefully "All of you shut up before I kill you, we're entering the village." Yami said threatfully "wait- isn't this the village that Rebecca lives in?" "Did you not hear just what I said?" Yami hissed out as he glared at him "Right!" Asta said nervously.