When I opened my eyes again I seen beyonce walking out the restroom brushing her teeth with my damn toothbrush.

"Beyonce !" I exclaimed making her look over. "Hm ?"

"That's my tooth brush" I said mugging her.

"I don't have one, you can get another at the store" she shrugged.

"You know what, fuck it. Nasty ass" I mumbled waving her off and walked out the room hearing crying as soon as I did.

"Mommy 'ayda cryin" samajae said pointing towards the back.

I sighed heavily walking to their room to see jayden siting in jayda bed with a plate of pancakes.

"Jayden what did you do ?" I asked walking in.

"I feed her" she said with a frown.

"She doesn't want to eat right now baby, you upset her" I said walking over to jayda.

I grabbed her hearing aids trying to put them in but she hit them out my hands. "Jayda calm down please" I said signing it to her.

Yea hoes I learned it. Shit wasn't easy either.

She screamed at me shaking her head. "Jaydenn oh my God why did you wake her up ?" I said looking over at her.

"Eat eat" she said pointing to the plate.

"Don't wake her up no more. You know that's on her no no list" I said then went back to trying to calm jayda.

I love the fact that jayden is always trying to look out for her sister but jayda ass got anger issues and jayden be making her mad. A lot.

I grabbed her hearing aids again this time being able to get them in and turn them up to the right volume.

"Ok boo come on" I said picking her up.

She screamed again and I sighed rocking her "You gotta calm down itty" I said rubbing her back.

I've learned how to handle her meltdowns very well. She actually allows me to calm her now instead of trying to fight me every time I touch her.

"You wanna go outside baby ?" I asked walking to the front door since taking her outside if one of the things that gets her calm quick.

She looked around still crying and I opened the door walking out seeing it was raining "Look jayda, look at the rain"

She slapped her hands over her face then took them off slapping them on my face hard.

I winced but didn't move while she gripped on my cheeks digging her nails in my skin screaming.

"Look at the sky jayda" I mumbled trying to ignore the pain on my face.

Her cries died down and soon turned to hiccups. She moved her hands off my face laying down on my chest.

I sat on the porch rocking her while I rubbed her back. "un" I heard her whisper.

"You wanna count ?" I asked. "un" she repeated sniffing after.

"One" I said. "Oo " she mumbled.

"Two" I said starting to count with her. We went to seven before she stopped and went silent.

I looked down seeing her rubbing her eye tiredly "You ready to go inside ?"

"un" she said again. "Ok itty we can count one more time then we're gonna go inside so mommy can change you"

We ended up counting three more times before we finally walked in to house.

"Yawa !" samjah yelled running over.