"You can" I said holding it out to her.

She squinted her eyes at me then glanced at the phone "Why ?"

"Because i'm all for you, ain't nothing to hide" I shrugged.

She looked at me for a little longer before taking it "I'm just curious" she mumbled.

I watched her scroll on it with slightly scrunched eyebrows. Ok it might be some hoes in there, but I ain't been texting them back.

"The fuck ?" she mugged the phone "Mmcht, beyonce stop playing with me" she said looking back at me.

"What I do ?" I asked confused.

"This bitch sent you a whole video of her playing in her fish tank" she said showing me the phone screen.

I looked at the video tilting my head. I know exactly who that is.

Her pussy actually ain't bad-"And you sitting here watching the shit !" she said knocking me out my thoughts.

"You showed me" I said scrunching my face at her.

"whatever bro" she mumbled throwing my phone back at me starting to walk away.

"Wait baby come here" I reached out grabbing her hand pulling her in the bed with me.

"Where you going ?" I asked raising a eyebrow. "Away from you.. and I need to go to the store"

"Go to the store for what ?" "What do you mean for what ?" she asked looking at me like I was dumb.

It's just a question dang.

"Like what are you getting from the store" I said. "What do you think i'm going for ?"

"Snacks". She straight faced me not saying nothing.

"What ?" I asked. "Beyonce you nutted in me last night" she said dryly.

"Yes I know" I nodded. Shit felt good too.

"So i'm about to go get a plan B" she said pointing to the door. "For what ?"

"Because I be damned if I get pregnant again" she said.

"Do you not like kids or something ?" I asked scrunching my face at her.

"I was team fuck them kids from the jump" she said with a shrug.

"I don't want no more kids beyonce. At all" she said looking serious.

Half of me wanted to argue with her about it but the other half just wanted to let her do what she wanted.

"And I don't really care what you think about this because you already have a child on the way so if you want a bitch pregnant that bad go lay up under that CO" she said standing back up.

"I wasn't even gone say shit" I said smacking my lips.

"Good. Sit there and shut up" she said starting to put her shoes on.

Man I don't know who the hell this girl talking to but she got me fucked up.

I got up out the bed walking over to her. Before she could say something I snatched her up by her throat slamming her into the wall.

Her eyes went wide and I squeezed her throat tight enough to where she could breath but not much.

She looked up at me not saying nothing and I smiled at her "Watch your mouth baby" I said then kissed her.

I walked away leaving her ass there stuck and quiet.

Onika pov:

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. I should not have got turned on by that.