LIFE OF PAMIREE JOHNSON S4 E1 | MORE DRAMA

Pamiree Johnson
Monday | March 8, 2023
11:30am
At M8 Saison Highschool
Midland, Texas

Pamiree JohnsonMonday | March 8, 202311:30amAt M8 Saison Highschool Midland, Texas

Everything have been going so good. Except for Nauncia & Arazia back bothering me again.

But it's coo. We are having new students at our school again.

They coming today.

And Twizzy birthday is in 4 days. And Kai's is in.. 2 days. Wow.

But anyways. Rn, I'm in the gym with Twizzy, Tamlun, & Liyah.

My babies.

The PLTT group, man. We stay on it. We thuggin, Fr.

Soon after, the other students start coming in. And I'm assuming those are the new students.

DAMN, THIS ONE GIRL SEXY AS A BITCH.

"GAHDAMN. Who is that?!?!" I yelled looking at that one girl.

Her skin is so perfect. She's dark-skin, and gorgeous. Wow.

"Who is who?" Twizzy asked.

"Dat one girl right there" I said pointing with my thumb.

"Let's find out." He said as they all walked over here.

"Wassup guys. Here are the new students." Ja'Tavee said as we stood up frm the bleachers and stood infront of them.

I just kept looking at this dark-skinned girl. She's so perfection.

"Ok, hi. I'm Kartier Claire Harper. Damn, I love my full name. Anyway. I'm a freshman, finna be a sophomore. I came frm M7 Saison. And I'm 14. I have a nigga too. And also, I love hoes who aren't afraid to their true self. And never hide their feelings. So if any of u want to be friends, come talk to me." Kartier said walking away and sitting on the bleachers.

Should've added be my wife. Cause damn. She sexy as hell. And her name cute. Kartier Harper. Yea, I like her Fasho.

"I dnt like her." Liyah said rolling ha eyes.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because she too..un unt. I just dnt like her at all. Alr. And she js came."

"Um, okay."

"Ok, my name is Kyah Ariel. I'm a sophomore, finna be a junior. I'm 17 alr. My bday was in Jan. And I have a nigga. And his name Jay. And I have the finest ass cousin which is finna introduce ha self" Kyah said scooting to the side.

She's pretty, and I like her too.

"See, Dats who I like. She's pretty, and she got game Fasho." Liyah added.

"I like her too..." I said slowly.

"Okay. Hey yallll. My name is Paris Hailey. I'm Kyah's cousin. And my ex is so passed on. Anyways. I dnt beef w no bitch who hair smells like apricots and burnt oranges." Paris said walking away.