𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨

Почніть із самого початку

its more just annoying honestly
mans thinks being taller means hes better than me smhing my head

im sure its not that

maybe hes just homophobic then idk

TAYLOR!

yes?

are you annoyed that tommy is stopping the flirting?

no!

surree

niki
shush

wait

what

you like ranboo???

no i dont!

ill just pretend to believe that

thank you niki nihachu

i think tommy wants your attention again btw

ah shit
see ya later nik <33

see you tay <33

【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】

"What do you want fuckers? I was texting my wife" Taylor asked calmly. "You were ignoring us," Tommy stated. "Your loss bitch," Taylor said, finally sitting back up again. "Wait you're married?" Ranboo questioned. "I'm gay and platonically married to my best friend. I'm painfully single romantically and searching for a golden retriever boyfriend though," he explained. "Ghost can you stop whining about being single? I can get you so many women!" Tommy explained. Ranboo then listened to five minutes of Tommy trying to convince Ghost to become straight. "Tommy. I'll hit you in the face with a skateboard if you don't shut up," Taylor threatened. "In a video game right?" Ranboo asked. "No."

Taylor then stood up and left the room, coming back with a skateboard in his hand. "GHOST DON'T HIT ME! PLEASE!" Tommy screamed in genuine fear. Taylor rolled his eyes and sat down. "Did he actually bring in a skateboard?" Ranboo said in genuine surprise. "Of course I did," Taylor laughed quietly. "Wait so you're a skater?" Ranboo asked curiously. "Yeah! My dads found a random baby at the side of the road on Halloween, adopted it, put it on a skateboard, accidentally turned it gay and boom, nearly twenty years later here I am," Taylor explained. "That sounds like a superhero origin story," Ranboo laughed. "What kind of powers would I even have? Killing homophobes with kickflips?" Taylor questioned, making everyone laugh.

Eventually Tommy ended his stream since it was getting late. Taylor said his goodbyes to Ranboo before heading back to his own room.

【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】

Niki <33

nikiiiii

what is it tay?

so theoretically..

wheres this going?

if i wanted to get someones phone number and you happened to have it would you give it to me?