Jake's POV

Previously...
I sent Elektra a letter in morse code, i told her to try to distract the guards so i could escape with her.
Elektra! U managed to distract them!
Mc: yes, i did, i got the keys, you can escape noe, fast.
Dont worry, i found an emergency exit that isnt guarded, ok Elektra?
Mc: yes jake. She awnsers smiling.

We manage to escape and go home. We arrive and find someone in a weird disguise. I tell Elektra: Elektra, im gonna go to the grocery store.
To her it seemed very strange because im wanted. She says ok.
I pretend to be at the grocery store and after a while i go back home and when i open the door i see Elektra and Phil. I kicked Phil out and asked Elektra what he was doing here. Elektra awnsers: he came here to say he likes me. Weren't you at the grocery store?
I didn't know what to awnser about the grocery store but i did know what to awnser about Phil.
I hope you didn't do anything with Phil. She says no.

After dinner the children go to bed and me and Elektra were alone. I was planning on watching tv but Elektra starting arguing. I was getting worried: what if Phil told her something or did something to her?
I always felt like the donfort family would have fallen and that we would divorce.

I was so worried for the future that i was almost gonna try to kill myself. After a few days we break up and remain alone and i always felt sadder. I felt like driving too fast so i could crash my car to see if she would care or not but i didn't want to because i wanted to see what would happen in the future, if we would get back together.