𝟎𝟒𝟐

Yorrichi Type Zero; Sworthsmith Village Attack

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"Why must you be so mean?" Y/N asked.

"Mean? I was just telling the truth," Muichiro said bluntly as he took a fighting stance.

The key went to a mechanical doll with six arms, three on each side.

It resembled the descriptions of Tsugikuni Yorrichi and Michikatsu.

Muichiro charged at the machine, it lunging back.

Y/N looked at the training in astonishment, not being able to keep up with their movements.

The training ended when one of the machine's arms broke off along with Muichiro's blade braking.

Muichiro picked up the arm by the sword it was holding.

"That should suffice. Let's go," Muichiro said, walking away, closely followed by Y/N.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Y/N spoke animatedly with Mitsuri, who was patrolling her district as they walked around.

"Yes, I enjoyed myself a lot, especially at the hot spring!" Y/N said happily, a big smile plastered on her face.

Mitsuri blushed furiously.

'Uwah! Y/N-chan's smile gives me butterflies! Is it okay for me to like girls?! Wahhhh!!!'

"Are you okay, Mitsuri-chan?!" Y/N exclaimed worriedly, cupping the taller's face, only making her blushing worse.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine!"

"If you say so... Ah-! Do you sense that, Mitsuri-chan?!"

"Hm? Oh! I think... It's coming from there!"

Mitsuri grabbed Y/N by the wrist and ran into the forest.

"Hurry, hurry To! Everyone in the village is in danger! To think my district was this close to the Sworthsmith Village! That's a shocker! Alright, here I go!!!"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Tokito Muichiro
⤷73%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 80%.
WATCH YOUR BACK.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kanroji Mitsuri
⤷52%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Mitsuri is beginning to question her sexuality.
❥ Mitsuri really wants to go on a shopping spree with Y/N.
❥ Y/N's Blood Demon Art may be revealed in the next chapter or the chapter after.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜